What have you played in the weekend?

Probably Final Fantasy XIV Realm Reborn

Rome 2: Caesar in Gaul (you know how hard it is to recall the A goes in front of the E?)

Plus Pillars of Eternity so I have someone ready for the sequel. (We can transfer a character right?)

And my brain is thinking about Prey.

Wolfenstein: New Order, Brigador and Bayonetta. With lashings of VR.

Hopefully finish off season 3 of the Walking Dead. Been playing a bunch of XCom2 so that will also no doubt feature.

PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds just had its monthly patch, so I’ll be checking out that.

I should take back all the bad things I may have said about Age of Rivals.
I still think it is pretty stupid, but boy, the iOS version of that game (on a tiny iPod touch screen!) was just the best companion for a 15 hours airplane trip I had to do yesterday. Whenever I fired it up, time flew by.
That offline mode patch really was right on time :O

I thought that said “Age of Rifles” and did a double take.

I’d play that game as long as it’s not done by Hexwar!

Awww, I kinda like Hexwar

Pretty much finished off Far Cry Primal (love the music in the final boss fight). What a fantastic game! Plenty of killings.

Having a long weekend, so there’s plenty of time for Hartacon Tactics and some Virtual Pool.

Far Cry Primal is good? I thought it was supposed to be a very mediocre game from reading the reviews. I have not bought it yet, but its super cheap at some point I might check it out.

Yeah a few friends of mine talk very highly of it, the setting really has my interest. I am just waiting for it to go <$20.

Its VERY very good - my favorite Far Cry game ever. But thats probably because I don’t like most of the far cry games that much. This? This I adore! But be sure to play it in survival mode, which makes it an incredble place to visit. If you are feeling particularly good at games, play wtth permadeath, or at least, the permadeath option that is named Second chance, where you have ONE life,and can earn another if you die.

Such a great, wonderfully looking world!

It also has top notch loincloth physics.

I’m basking in the glow of backlog victory from this long weekend. Finished up 5 games. Ahh…

after 2 years, I booted up my old 360 and it still works ;) I wanted to play a game called Bangai-O HD by Treasure, great game if I remember correctly, so I am going to play this and probably going to finish Demon’s Souls.

Played Prey exclusively, and loved it. Now that it’s over I don’t know what to do with myself while I wait for Final Fantasy XII - I think though I will load up a game of Total War: Warhammer with one of the race packs I got on the Steam sale.

Oh man, the Steam sale made me go through my library and evaluate what I already own, how did I forget I already have ABZU and Oxenfree? Going to try those out this weekend, and see what other hidden gems I have overlooked.

I think I’m going to continue playing Assassins Creed: Brotherhood. I’m in the middle of the Leonardo kidnapping quest line.

Dishonored 2, one day I will finish it. Damn levels taking me 6-7 hours each.