What have you played in the weekend?

As advertised, I played The Turing Test and that’s pretty much it. I did get through it completely, and since we don’t seem to have a dedicated thread I’ll say: pretty good. Story is kind of bolted on and the puzzles are fun, if a bit on the easy side. Not a bad weekend diversion though.

Psst… don’t won’t to be rude, but you probably meant 20 years; time flies.

I guess I meant 17 years. I was thinking about my return to gaming in 2007 but that was still PC, hehe.

The dawn of a new weekend! What will you play?

Easy one for me this week, with a few things I’m keen to spend time on:

No Man’s Sky
Agents of Mayhem
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

I’m finally wrapping up Ninja Gaiden Sigma and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night! Both historic classics, but kind of a grind. Modern games have made me lazy.

Grim Dawn oh god it never ends

I don’t remember that much work in Symphony of the Night - unless you are farming some foes for rare drops?

For me, it will be Guild of DungeOnirim, and maybe some non-mobile based rogueliking, in the sort of Cryptark (that close to 100% clearing the Cryptark, two days ago!), Dungeon Crawl or Approaching Infinity
To echo TimJames’ ultimate comment, I want to get into Cogmind, but learning a new roguelike seems so daunting to me right now. And that one feels especially new.

Busy weekend here, but what little gameplay time I have will most likely go to Agents of Mayhem, and maybe a little bit of Guild Wars 2.

I’ve been away from my PC for several days, so I wanna get a lot of gaming in. For the blog I intend, at the very least:

For myself, I need some time with:

And whatever else I randomly want to play. I’m so excited to get some serious game time in before returning to the real world after 2.5 weeks off.

Having a dabble with the demo while waiting for the full release (due really soon).

I finished Tacoma yesterday evening, loved it. Not sure what else I’ll dabble with. I should get back to ME Andromeda or XCom2 probably. Both of which I was really enjoying before I hit a gaming rut.

Tachyon!
One of the greatest space games made.

Funny reading the multiplayer part… “100 players at the same time…” thats more than Star Citizen isn’t it, but I guess they’re not in the same area tho… :)

Probably gonna be DIABLO 3 this weekend again.
Login and pickup “Login reward” for Neverwinter Nights Online and The Secret World (Had to stop playing because my bags were full and I was broke…)

It’s damned great, and I realized I had very little coverage of it, so yay!

They had rather large numbers in the joint operations multiplayer and that was all together, so it is possible they managed it with Tachyon as well.

XCOM 2. Can’t. Stop. Playing.
No Man’s Sky.
Need to do more Deep Rock Galactic.

Many games. No time.

Oh, and this:

Probably the same as last weekend…

No Man’s Sky
Agents of Mayhem
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

No Man’s Sky, Eternal and maybe starting a new XCOM2 game. Because why isn’t it August 29th yet!?

Dishonored 2
Agents of Mayhem
Fortnite
Dirty Bomb
Antihero

In my quest to pick some good games off the backlog, I think I’m going to play Metro Last Light Redux.

With the XCOM 2 expansion around the corner, I’m hesitant to start getting into a new strategy game now.