What have you played in the weekend?

I didn’t even know jumpgate was still around. I did play it a while and as the Quantar too.

It was resurrected a few years ago and is totally free to play. Sadly it’s server population is really low, but hey, it’s there.

http://jumpgate-tri.org/

my fiancée got a Nintendo Switch and then went away for the weekend. So I guess I’ll have to play some Breath of the Wild.

More Diablo 3. Played briefly on and off over the last few years but it finally hooked me a month ago and can’t stop playing. And some more Shiren The Wanderer on Vita.

I think I will be playing Star Wars Battleground with the expanded Front Patch. Maybe some HotS and some Age of Empires 2 and 3.

Just got back after a week traveling; going to sit on the couch and see how Telltale’s Guardians of the Galaxy game turned out.

XCOM 2. Love that game. Cannot wait for War of the Chosen.

PUBG. Every time I fire up another game, I’m just thinking, “Hmmm, I could be playing PUBG instead.”

I hear that. I was trying to try XCOM 2 while it’s free. but I can’t resist that siren call.

The tyranny of multiplayer!

I am immune to that sirens call. For me the real danger is the need to sleep.

We had to cancel/postpone our irregularly scheduled D&D game when a number of the usual players couldn’t show up. The remaining players that came over (plus my wife) dusted off some alternate tabletop games. We played Coup and Five Tribes. On the PS4, I showed off Horizon Zero Dawn and then was convinced to try out Jackbox 3, which is a new iteration of the “You Don’t Know Jack”. Not too much depth but a lot of fun as a party game. This morning my wife and I lost our first game of Spirit Island, and it won’t be the last game we lose.

Played a little bit of the PC version of Pathfinder Adventurers. Damn, the stash management is tedious…

Long weekend should hopefully mean a good amount of gaming! For the blog, I plan to hit:

For myself, definitely I wanna work toward finishing up:

Along with some:

And whatever awesome drops from the Humble Monthly today. Should be a great weekend!

Probably just a little bit of Clash Royale while watching race cars all weekend inside Watkins Glen International.

Polybius on Ps4/VR (yes, it is the best thing I played for a long time, after Dark Souls 3) and Thumper (VR). Need to get some of the early levels S-ranked.

Magic the Gathering all weekend (well through to Saturday). Got a buddy coming down, playing some of the new Commander 2017 decks and our own casual decks. Pizza, beverages, perhaps a cigar or two will be had.

After that, XCOM 2 and Tactics Ogre. I’m keeping Mario + Rabbids in the shrink wrap until I wrap up one or both of those, no reason to triple-dip into the turn-based strategy genre.

Agents of Mayhem, Guild Wars 2 (trying to get better prepared for unlocking elite specs when the expansion arrives on Sep 22), and hopefully lots of XCOM 2: War of the Chosen.

Ah, and if I fail to resist its siren’s call, Warriors All-Stars. We’ll see. ;)

I swear I am gonna finish Dishonored 2.

Feels like time for another level of War for the Overworld. Also, I’m dipping back into The Witness after finishing up The Turing Test this week.