What have you played in the weekend?

I’m going to bust out a board game with the kids this weekend on Sunday if I can tear them away from Destiny 2. For me it’ll be Mario + Rabbids.

YUSSSSSSSSS. How far in are you now?

On my end, for the blog, since it just got a massive patch, I’ll be finally diving into this for the first time:

Plus some of this to prep for our podcast next week:

And hopefully some of this:

For myself, I’ve been meaning to play this for ages, but wanted to wait until I could get the DLC at a decent price before jumping in. Well, I just started playing yesterday, and it’s GREAT:

And probably more of this if I have time. Those industries need upgrading, yo:

Should be a great weekend. :)

Looks like my weekend is all booked up!

raw

XCOM 2: War of the Chosen for sure, unless I miraculously get through it today. Not sure what I’ll tee up after. Maybe this will finally be the time a try to get into TW: Warhammer for the 2nd time so I can either embrace it or let it go (and then can also let Warhammer 2 go too).

This is the first week in a while that it hasn’t exclusively been Final Fantasy XIV as I plan on hitting the links for some more Everybody’s Golf. Perfect game while kicking back and listening to baseball.

Do I take this to mean that you’ve overcome the issue you had with the first DS game’s 3D aspect?! Awesome! :)

For myself, if not for Sony exclusivity I'd be playing Destiny 2 on PC, so instead it will sound a bit like a broken record...

No Man’s Sky, XCOM2: War of the Chosen, Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle, and Agents of Mayhem.

Hopefully next weekend I’ll be typing names such as Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana and Divinity: Original Sin 2!. :)

Pinball FX2 in PSVR woooo…

I might try knocking out another episode of Telltale’s Walking Dead: Season One. I’m averaging about an episode a year, but I’ve been kind of into Telltale’s other games lately.

I’ll also probably play through another level of either War for the Overworld or Ashes of the Singularity, both of which I’m enjoying quite a bit.

It took me the whole tutorial to finally figure it out. Boy was it tough to stick to it until it clicked!
Now the hand holding the style is hurting though. I’ll turn my thanks to blame soon.

Haha oops! Now’s probably a good time to mention that all my recommendations come with an inherent standard waiver protecting me against claims of personal injury due to improper stylus technique! ;)

Assuming I finish my new book I’m probably all in for Caves of Qud again, but may squeeze in a little Pillars of Eternity on the PS4.

Everybody’s Golf, Agents of Mayhem, EVE Online, Destiny 2.

Going to play until the power goes out from Irma.

Best of luck to all my fellow Floridians! Stay safe!

Fight of Gods. Because, banned in Malaysia.

The last boss is unnamed for fear of developer beheading but you can guess who it is. It’s not Ginesh or Shiva.

Jehovah!?

Ah, no - that’s stoning. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MIaORknS1Dk

“That piece of halibut was good enough for Jehovah.”

Well I guess not… the game was due to unlock on Steam tomorrow, now gets a last minute delay to an undetermined future date while they work on quality issues. :P

We regret to inform everyone that the release date for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA on PC has been pushed back due to continued efforts in improving gameplay quality.
We are providing the extra care in the PC development of the game by taking time to enhance the overall quality of gameplay.
A new release date will be announced as soon as it is available.

They’re offering refunds for upset pre-orderers.

Ugh tell me about it. I dodged a bullet here as I almost took two days off to play this on release day!

Wow, particularly notable that they only made the decision the day before release. In a normal production scenario you should be able to make a call that you’re not going to be able to hit your release weeks or months in advance if you’re talking about a need for such a long delay. (Not a last-minute severe bug that takes a day or so to fix.) So there must be an interesting story.

I didn’t get to Titanfall 2, but I did manage to finish Diablo 3 yesterday. Uninstalled, and for now, finished. Phew. I’ll install Destiny 2 today, and try out my new controller. I had it shipped to a FedEx Kinkos nearby. That way I can pick it up on the way home, open it, and then smuggle the goods into the house without the wife finding out.

Well, she will find out about the controller. It will be hard to miss that the controller suddenly works and has turned from black to white!

Still, let’s see if she pays attention. Maybe I can get away with never mentioning it. It should be an interesting experiment.