What is the best way to farm Webkinz

I never played any MMORPG. The closest thing I did play was Guild wars. And I only played the campaign before leaving it. I can’t stand the grinding.
Last month my uncle and aunt visited us and brought my 4 year old daughter
a pink webkinz poodle.
So now my daughter needs W$ to buy stuff for her poodle. Since she can’t read English Its up to me to get money (just like in RL). So I’m looking for the best way to make cash fast. Right now I’m answering the 5 years old quizzes. Quizzes for older people don’t yield more.
I tried the arcade but the games there are just crappily hard and I made very little money.
Are there any better ways to get the W$?

I weep for the future of humanity.

For once I’m kinda happy I have no clue what the question is about.

http://www.webkinz.com/faq_kinzcash.html

How do I get more KinzCash?

We have a sure fire way for you to make up to 2500 in KinzCash every week, and it will only take as little as 20 minutes a day.
WHEEL OF WOW! - It gives out an average of 50 KinzCash a day. That’s 350W a week.
WISHING WELL - You’ll average 40 KinzCash a day and 280W a week.
THE CARE AWARD - Click on the Care Award in ‘My Pets’ every day to receive KinzCash.
THE SURVEY - One click gets you 50 KinzCash a week.
QUIZZY’S QUESTION CORNER. The best way to earn KinzCash. Try to get through one series of questions (it only 15 minutes) and you’ll earn between 150 to 250 KinzCash a day - that’s up to 1750 a week!
The grand total is 2500 KinzCash and all for playing 20 minutes a day. You can also do a job once every 8 hours to earn LOTS of KinzCash.

Don’t forget that you get more KinzCash every time you adopt a pet.

So why not give the above suggestions a try? You will be amazed at how much you can earn every week and you know what that means…
Now you can REALLY go shopping!

Bruce

Thank you very much.

For those who don’t know what I’m talking about, I’ll say that when me and the wife decided to have a baby, It never occurred to me that kids virtual worlds will be involved. Parenting in the year 2000 is very demanding indeed.

I’m planning to beat this sort of thing out of my children.

Sure, they’ll be emotionally scarred for life, but couldn’t you say the same thing about a lifelong addiction to WebKinz™?

Actually Webkinz is a wonderful thing. Kids love stuffed animals, and also love getting involved in interactive computer games. This gives them both. Things like this, Club Penguin and Disney’s Toontown are great for young kids.

Jesus christ. Your daughter needs shelter and food and education. Everything else is just something she WANTS.
Nip it in the bud before she starts demanding $200 trainers and a $400 mobile phone.

My kids will get an old, stinky Atari 2600, and they’ll like it.

It’s only a matter of time until she’s downloading webkinz off of bit torrent at this rate

There’s actually a head to head Battle ship game called “Bertie’s Bathtub Battles” (I think), which is a lot of fun. Funny thing is the play is totally annonymous, so I always imagined I was beating the snot out of some 6 year old when I played…probably really some middle-aged dad trying to farm Kinzcash.

I farmed for my kid last summer for 2 weeks while she was at summer camp. We made a bet that I could raise 10,000 kz during that time. Was not very hard.

Best farming for me was “Zingos pop”. After some practice the 30 levels took about 40 minutes, and netted some good cash, and the casual play was relaxing. Play the tourney mode and the next day you get a few more when you are declared supreme ruler over the little ones.

“Cash Cow” and the one with the nerdly science dog with the pocket protector are also good cash grinders if you know what to expect and get on a roll.

My kid lost interest in webkinz after about six to eight months of on and off play, but still likes the toys. They must make a ton of real cash. The quality of the animals is only ‘fair’, the online graphics about the same, and they sell like hotcakes. It definitely is one of the better MMO games for kids imho. It’s setups like this that make me thing WoW subs will continue to grow as these kids get older.

My daughter, 7, spends maybe 30 min. a day in Webkinz world. It is, IMHO, far less offensive than a lot of the Disney stuff.

I will tip my hat to the Webkinz company (Ganz?) for one thing – the online component is free. You buy a stuffie, you get an online account. No sign-up fee, no monthly fee, nothing. Sure they’re raking in millions, but they could have milked this thing for much more with online charges.

Don’t take it so literaly. Its not like she’s all over me yelling to get more kz. She’s a very sweet kid and has lots of other occupations which do not involve a computer. I just want to make her happy.

When we were kids we were happy with a stick and a bit of mud.

You had mud? Luxury.

Disregard the non parents, they don’t understand ;-)

They do lock you out after one year, however, unless you buy a new stuffie and register it on that account. Not a huge expense, granted.

I wish I had invented Webkinz. My 7 year old daughter and all her friends are so into this it is scary. Build A Bear is trying to enter this space and must be knocking themselves on the head for not having been first there. Oh, hold on… I’ll be right back. Have to go spin the Wheel of Yum… it’s only open for the next hour.

can you pwn n00bz in webkinz? cuz I bet my nieces would love this stuff, and I would love pwning n00bz to earn them kinz bucks.