What is the current generation Skyrim?

LOL - fair enough. Make sure to check out the supported mods, and especially those which add displays to the museum.

Wait, is “Skyrim Remastered” just the Skyrim Special Edition game?

I’ve been looking for Skyrim Remastered and Remastered Skyrim mods through Google and at mod sites, and do not see anything.

It should be Skyrim SE with mods. Skyrim Remastered was the working title applied to SE back when it was still being moved to all platforms (PC and console.) SE is essentially a 64-bit version, more stable, some bugs fixed, slightly updated graphics, and capable of more total mods applied. That being said, I’m not sure which version that YouTube video commenter used. A lot of the extreme modding folks preferred the vanilla Skyrim game, usually because not all of the original mods have upgraded things to SE version. I’d be willing to bet a good portion of the list mentioned in the video has though (without checking.)

If it were me, and it soon will be me, I would encourage SE. It will let you take advantage of more memory, running a 64-bit executable, and truthfully allow you to run MORE mods versus vanilla Skyrim.

Any news at all on a new Elder Scrolls? I love Skyrim but hundreds of hours is probably enough. It’s been EIGHT years now…

Nope. The SF one first, then back to Elder Scrolls.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the sci fi one. So we get that and Cyberpunk (CD Project) first…

The current Skyrim is Morrowind (with mods)

I didn’t realize I beat Morrowind until well after the fact, that’s how overpowered my character was…

My original Morrowind character was Jack of all trades, Master of everything. I could fly, walk on water, and jump a mile (but the crazy amount of loading zones meant the process was a quasi slide show).

I had a pocket dimension base with all my crazy loot and artifacts. Although I still didn’t find all the pieces for a full set of daedric armor. I suppose I could have look up the locations but there isn’t much point anymore. I played the entire game without guides, in a time before you followed quest arrows.

This made the game kind of a sandbox. You could master every skill, and the magic system had a lot of bizarre effects.