What should have israel done instead?

LOL that reminds me of a conversation I once had with my wife about her mother. She said she was born in the 20s in Eastern Europe. What country she was born in depended on which week she was born.

Uh…

Is this just saying that iran breeds terrorism in the middle east?

It looks like terror is clogging that artery.

Maybe Iran is a tree snake that is descending after having consumed a meal of terror?

I thought that is supposed to be a baby bump

Or is it saying that even the unborn children are terrorists? While they may have meant the former, it hews very close to a lot of racist fears about population growth and skirts genocidal language much as Trump’s recent “animals” comments.

Same. Iran is pregnant with Terror Baby

Netanyahu’s Likud party provided activists with 1,200 hidden cameras “to monitor” Arab polling station

Israel has become a fascist, apartheid state. I hope they left takes control so sanity can prevail. Otherwise those in power continue to make a mockery of the values they once held dear as they embrace some of Hitler’s ideologies of annexation, re-settlements, forced slums, economic starvation of (non) Jews, and executions without trial.

I am so disgusted with Netanyahu and those that support him. If there was a hell, he’d be headed there.

Unlikely, no matter who wins. Remember, the last PM who took real steps towards peace was assassinated by an Israeli.

There will be no peace when both sides’ leaders benefit from war.

Kind of like here in America. Right-wingers are full of violent thugs who will use any measure to get what they want with no empathy toward their fellow human being.

Sad but true. To the Secret Service’s credit (and keeping in mind their many laughable mistakes), we haven’t had a political assassination of a high-ranking member of the government in the US for some time (I realize this is tempting fate, but I’m knocking on wood as I type).

Its funny how people never compare the Chinese to nazis. I wonder what is special about Israel.

That’s a pretty objectionable retort. I guess critics of Israel have gotten used to being conflated with anti-Semites, but it doesn’t make the tactic any less objectionable.

People wrote a definition of antisemitism. All he has to do to not fall foul of it is delete three words ("some of Hitler’s ")

All you have to do is avoid uncharitable reading.

Comparing Israel to nazis is pretty uniquely hurtful, and also an exaggeration. People say it because they want to be shocking, because they want to be hurtful, or because they are antisemities. None of them are really good reasons, and one is driven by racism, so why not just not do it.

Literally everything else he says I’m fine with. I don’t entirely agree, but other nations doing similar things get similar criticism.

…or because they believe it? Not possible?

Which was the third word, BTW?

Probably because they’re Communists, which is historically just as bad, but in different ways.

The nation created because of the Holocaust that’s gunning hard for fascism? It’s a mystery.