What To Look For In A Laptop?

How much did that rig cost you BTG?

Purchased from PortableOne for $2300 or thereabouts. The base model can be had from NewEgg for $1500, but that drops you down to 1.83Ghz, 5400RPM, and 1GB RAM. But for $1500, that’s a hella laptop still, and you can add another gig later. It also has an integrated Web cam and mike, so I can chat with all my MySpace friends!!!11

My only real complaint is that the vertical viewing angle kinda sucks, but that may be an artifact of the 14.1" screen (whereas I’m used to the 15.4").

Nice. My tabletPC is closing in on 2 years old and I’m starting to think about replacements.

I got a gateway CX2620 tablet pc last week after Lum mentioned that he got one. Was great playing p&p dnd, because I drew the map on the tablet and we’ve been formulating all sorts of strategies online to execute during our next gaming session.

Runs Prey, runs Wow, but most importantly, it runs ARMADILLO RUN which has almost the PERFECT control interface for a tablet PC. You can DRAW your structures on the screen. :-) The onyl pesky thing is the shift key that you ahve to hold down to move existing joints.