What was the last movie you saw in a theatre?

Hmm. I’m pretty sure it was The Color out of Space. Which I’m pretty sure would have been a strong contender for my top 10 of the year even it the pandemic hadn’t cancelled cinemas for the rest of the year.

Knives Out was the last movie I saw in a theater. I just hope it isn’t the last movie I see in a theater.

Little Women by Greta Gerwig - very good.

Almost went to Onward, but napped too long.

Ever since I had a kid I’ve only gone to the theater very rarely. Once in a rare while I go see a movie with a friend of mine. The last movies I saw, I think, were Dunkirk and that silly Ocean’s movie with Sandra Bullock. But I could be forgetting something.

It was either Parasite, or The Gentlemen.

Starwars: Rise of the Indifference

Before that was Godzilla: King of the Monsters.

For some reason my theater attendance has tailed off significantly in the past few years. Not sure why.

Pandas 3d (Imax doc)

I think my last regular movie was Keeping up with the Joneses. I would’ve tried to go for Bloodshot if it came out a month earlier.

Mr Jones which was fantastic this very evening in post lockdown NZ

Star Wars 9 - Clone Emperor 2: The Rise of Fanservice, Mcguffins, and Fakeouts.

Avengers: Endgame. Yea I’m not much of a theater goer anymore.

Brave back in 2012. We stopped going to theaters for completely non-coronavirus reasons, clearly.

What was attendance and the theater like?

Theatre holds 30 people on couches in normal circumstances. Would have been 20 people there. If you were a couple you could share a couch as per normal.

I suspect for the showing I went to they would have had the same attendance as pre covid.

No one in masks as the ministry of health doesn’t even say they are recommended given where covid is in NZ.