What have you played in the weekend?

Have you considered Sid Meier’s Starships?

I don’t own it, shockingly!

$3.74 on sale at Steam? How can you not pick it up?

There are other ways to waste $4 that might give you more satisfaction. Burning four one dollar bills, for example

Maybe Privateer 2 then?

I’ve got that weird inert feeling after completing a game and not knowing what to play next. I have plenty of options, I mean that’s what backlogs are for amirite? But it’s hard to figure out what should go next. Crosscode just came out on Game Pass and that might be fun. But I’ve been meaning to get to lots of things, like Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Sexy Brutale, Wasteland 2, maybe even get back into Elite: Dangerous. Just can’t make up my mind.

I’ll be working most of the weekend, I’m afraid, but what time I get to play games I’ll most likely spend playing Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey or Persona 4 Golden.

Ya don’t say?! ;-)

Apocrypha (Board Game)

4 missions down, 86 to go.

Ghost Stories (Board Game)

When I’m not killing modern horrors in Apocrypha this weekend, I’ll be protecting small villages from ghostly infestations.

This weekend is all about making deliveries in America: American Truck Simulator and Death Stranding. Though, if not for the Idaho event going on right now, I’d probably have played Death Stranding almost exclusively.

Not playing heaps this weekend, but when I am I’m mainly playing The Last of Us Part II.

Also like @kerzain I’m playing some Apocrypha and the Ghost Stories variant Last Bastion! :)

Not playing shit, fucking computer decided to go tits up. Replacement parts are ordered and due Monday.

Crap, sorry man. What went out?

Did this thread get another title change while I wasn’t looking?

Yes it did.

It needs a more impressive feeling title. Example:

What hast thou played over thine resting days?

Playing Yakuza 0 some more if I can get past the vomit inducing camera in indoor areas and Persona 4 being released on PC made me want to ger back to my Vita saved game from last year (I never did finish this on PS2).

Title for this thread should be a concise: What?

CPU and or main board. The old girl served for ten years. Hard time. It was an i5 3650 when I first build the box, replaced the CPU with a beastly i7 4⁷90k five years ago. Started throwing bluescreens under load.

So it’s new computer time! New everything but the case and GPU, to be delivered on Monday. Going with an i5 9600kf.

Thread title suggestion: weekend gaming, what, why, where and when? With whom?

After the last change, no-one used it, which I found curious and was afraid people could no longer find it. So, I changed it back, and within a few hours, people were using it again.

I guess people like consistency? Or to be able to find things ;-)