What have you played in the weekend?

I see these on other fora and places, and really enjoy seeing what people play, especially since it usually gives me great ideas. So I figured we could use one here as well.

Personally, I’m rediscovering Dying Light on the PS4, but its a very stressful game for me (I havent managed to work out how to survive at night yet= , so I’ll be interposing some Star Wars: The old Republic MMO which I really enjoy.

Other than that, I have a hankering for a good builder, either some creativerse, Stonehearth or some other fun games.

What are you going to play this weekend?

The Viceroy, can’t wait!

My backlog is crazy massive, and I wouldn’t have it any other way. That said, I’ll probably spend most of my limited gaming time on my hardcore crusader run in Diablo 3.

High five! I’m playing through Dying Light as well.

I’m going to finally try to figure out how to play Hearts of Iron III.

Strangely enough I just re-installed Halo:CE and Quake 2 (using KMQuake 2). So I’ll be knee deep in retro gaming.

The same thing we play every weekend, Pinky. Final Fantasy XIV, but also watching Summer Games Done Quick on the other monitor.

I’ll most likely be modding my 7 days to die server. Might also take a peek at ESO.

Screwing around in CK2, which I’ve gone back to. Plus some modding of that.

Been playing and will play Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin. I want to find some of the DLC! I may also try to play some Star Ruler 2.

Probably some Massive Chalice and Sniper Elite 3.

Is that Sniper any good? I’ve been eyeing it after 2 was pretty ok. Witcher 3 here, and Valley of the Yetis fro Far Cry 4 is downloading now.

I’m playing Titanfall on the Xbone with a friend in about an hour. We’re going to pop his regen cherry on a little ceremony involving top-shelf bourbon.

Probably some more Endless Legend which i hadn’t played in a while.

If i have time some Rome 2 or Attila. Or some Warhammer Quest, Sorcery! 3, Pike and Shot, or 80 Days or… on the iPad.

Probably some more Endless Legend which i hadn’t played in a while. Probably a bit of Card Hunter (a single quest pack only takes 15m or so).

If i have time some Rome 2 or Attila. Or some Warhammer Quest, Sorcery! 3, Pike and Shot, or 80 Days or… on the iPad.

Undecided, but there’ll definitely be some Fractured Space in there if I can get online at a good hour.

Sorcerer King, and maybe some Hand of Fate.

Got it all planned out. I’m going to try some of the new, free PS Plus games I’ve downloaded but haven’t played yet. These include Styx, which I understand has me playing as a sneaky Goblin. Looks like it might be tough in puzzle-like kind of way. Then there are other curiosities like the stylistic looking side scroller, Apotheon and one of the Oddworld games. I don’t think I’ve played one of those since the original. And everyone’s been talking about Rocket League so I’ll probably boot that up as well. And while I’m at it, I’ll also give Driveclub a shot. But I’m terrible at driving games so I can see myself quickly moving on to Metal Gear Solid V.

Yeah, I type all this but what’s really going to happen is that I’m going to turn on my PS4 and reflexively start up MLB 15 The Show and the next thing I know I’ll be starting up another character at another position and trying to guide him from Double A ball all the way up to the Bigs. I honestly don’t know what’s wrong with me. I don’t even like baseball. Yet, this is the only game I’ve really played since I got it back in April.

I’m not sure since it depends on a LOT of things, but most likely lots of Elder Scrolls Online and Splatoon, with perhaps a bit of Victor Vran if I’m lucky.

Hopefully: anything.

Seriously this weekend is tough to see much time. But if I do, I have an easy answer. The first 2-3 hours are all Talos Principle. Any more (and it is highly improbable that there will be more) will go to EU IV. Because it is always EU IV.