What have you played in the weekend?

Elex this weekend, and some Fields of Glory 2.

Probably finish up the Thieves Guild quests in Elder Scrolls Online, do another episode or three in season two of Guild Wars 2.

And I’ve started grabbing indie games off my wishlist when they get a sale and, you know, actually playing them: this week, it is Valley - I’m maybe half-way through, and finding it quite joyful.

Also, more Doom.

Lots and lot and lots of Grim Dawn - I’ve made a Death Knight, who kicks all kind of but on Hardcore Veteran level. Its exhilarating!

Dipped out of Divinity OS2 for a bit as battles were taking me an hour to beat which is not fun so I have put it on the easiest level and now it’s good again. Not sure how much free time I have this weekend but if I do get some gaming in, this will be it.

It’s very rainy here: some weirdo rain phenomenon covering half the world going on since the last couple of weeks with no end in sight, and the occasional inbound typhoon won’t help. Hurray, nobody at home will blame me for playing Guild Wars 2, if the net doesn’t fail me (still not lvl 80. still a noob), otherwise I will probably play some Bottom of the 9th (not in classic mode - as @robc04 put it, the running system in that mode is just an exercise in patience and masochism).
If I am unlucky at Tom’s Warbanners draw, I’ll probably jump back into Drums of War a bit too.

Going to finish up my week of Assassin’s Creed Syndicate stay-cation, its been fantastic!

pic

Guild Wars 2, mostly. I might also play stuff like Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, and, by the looks of it, some other game with “war” in the name. Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens, perhaps? I can’t play Hob or Grim Dawn because that would break the “war in the name” trend.

But really, it should be mostly Guild Wars 2. Just like the last few weeks.

Gonna be a fairly busy weekend, but I still should have time to play these for the blog:

If I have time for myself, I’ll get further into the campaign of:

And maybe some time with these:

Should be a pretty good weekend overall.

Hoping to finish Alien: Isolation this weekend - mostly enjoying it but I’m finding it a stressful experience, will be glad to have it behind me. That said, since there’s still some October left, I’ll probably start up a new spooky game, probably either State of Decay or Layers of Fear.

My world is now fully consumed with Witcher 3, and everything around it. Finished the short stories, so now I understand why I should care about things, and will probably start the actual series as well, but probably won’t hold out playing the game - have already started, and already can see why this is the highest rated RPG ever.

Divinity Original Sin 2 is my weekend fun time. Though I’m eyeing Grim Dawn and the expansion. @razgon, the Death Knight sounds like fun, how do I make one??

Will probably try to finish Wolfenstein: The New Order and then fantasize about buying the new one next week. Otherwise I’m not sure if I’ll try to start up Gal Civ III or not. It’s intimidating me.

Oh man, that reminds me I should probably try to play The Old Blood before the new Wolfenstein is released. I understand that game is pretty short so I think I can do it.

You take one part Necromancer, and mix with one part Soldier class, and you viola ! You have a Deathknight! Basically, the way I run it is a board and shield (I’m a cautious type, you can use guns or twohanded just fine) with a guardian taking some of the heat off of me, and lots and lots of lifedraining on enemies! Loving it so far, and am at level 31 so far.

lol, sorry - I meant sword and shield :-D

Here are my guys!

Loaded up Crashlands the other day and found it utterly charming. Too bad the combat is so grindy that after three hours I’m done with it.

Also started Has Been Heroes and after getting the hang of it will probably play this more this weekend.

I may also finally load up Batman Arkham City. Yes I know, way behind. Job, kids, commute, what can you do 😁

I’ll be finishing up Orwell and continuing my playthrough of Total War Hammer II for the most part.

I also installed Furi last night and I found the first boss battle fun but I’m not a huge fan of the control scheme. Maybe it’ll grow on me…

I didn’t really intend it, but my weekend gaming became Yakuza Kiwami this morning around 10AM and I didn’t stop until like 5PM! Wow… I think I must have really been in the mood for old school SEGA or something? Tons of fun busting up some fools, playing darts, hitting baseballs and just feeling super cool.

Fortnite, Fractured but Whole (have not clicked for me yet)… maybe I will sleep, I don’t find anything interesting at the moment.