What have you played in the weekend?

Is Nioh the Dark Souls of Dynasty Warriors? :O

I’ll be playing Pike and Shot Campaigns and Chronicon - the gamepad support patch to Diablo 2.

So true, and frustating when you have no idea where you put those discs.

My place is such a hoarder’s paradise that I actually have a pretty good idea of where mine are. :-/

Battlefront 2 (2017) , I think I am already “hate-playing” it after 5 hours.
AssCreed Origins
Antihero

Appears you don’t need to run the installer itself if you don’t want to, all you need is the ‘tags’ folder from the CD: http://tain.totalcodex.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7072

I had no idea this was a thing. Time to destroy my rose-colored glasses!

Fortnite PvE.

After finishing CoD: WWII, I got Modern Warfare Remastered (on the Xbox Black Friday sale) just to see if it was my nostalgia playing a trick with me when I thought that the old Infinity Wards games had so much better campaigns. And, no, the missions design in Modern Warfare actually was just that much better.

Finished the story in Destiny 2. The gameplay feels like Borderlands 2 crossed with Guild Wars 2. The level design is really good, and the art direction too. Too bad about the writing.

I’m back to Rimworld. Now if only I can get someone who knows how to cook so my people aren’t waist-deep in vomit all the time…

Nioh is so good, you all. Soooo good.

Yep, in the top 5 this year for me. So good I bought it twice. :)

The tonfas are giving the game new life for me. Never used them much before I got tired of my PS4 save.

Just finished the second region, which I like the least. All good from here!

I’ve played some Cuphead, Bejeweled 3 and Age of Fear: The Undead King.

I ended up playing:

• Skyrim
  • Hellgate: London with the London 2038 mod, which is great.
  • Tooth and Tail
  • The Walking Vegetables, which is shockingly fun.
  • Zero-K, an amazing and free Total Annihilation-style RTS game.

All in all really great.

It’s RTSs like this that do something different that tempt me now. Like Infested Planet too.

Exactly, it’s streamlined UI and quick sessions make me really happy.

Zero-K looks quite nice!

It really is. I watched the AI play itself as a spectator and it was really great.

Is there any way to buy this game? Or a safe download?

Not available digitally, sadly.

Thats too bad - I really enjoyed the original game - its a 3d first person scifi diablo-like - whats not to love!