What have you played in the weekend?

3 player kohan?

Does steam Kohan mp code even work? 😯

If you forward a port and use that port to open a multiplayer lobby, the direct IP connection feature works handily. GameRanger supposedly also works for some, but I must not have configured it correctly.

I’ve installed all 3 of them. Still figuring out how to actually play. Kohan 2 tutorial was pretty straightforward. Need to finish the tutorials for Ahriman’s gift. I did the first couple, but started a skirmish game and was not doing too well.

I’m inspired to install all three as well. God I love these games.

Oxygen Not Included mostly, as I can leave it run while I do chores away from the computer. Only problem is the silly dupes entombing themselves when I am not looking!

Also some Starters Orders 6, there is a fan run online league I debate breeding some horses for. It is a good one to have the races run while I do things on my other monitor.

Some Cities Skylines if I get frustrated with the ONI map and have medium energy and attention left. Some Ori and The Blind Forest if I have enough energy and alertness for a gorgeous platformer after chores, or some No Man’s Sky if I don’t and I want to slowly search for more desktop backgrounds until sleepy enough to go to bed.

I just spent some time playing Fill Out Income Tax Forms (early access). I wanted to get a ballpark view of my taxes (couldn’t do them for real because a couple of places haven’t sent me forms yet, plus my wife needs to get her business taxes done). Initial news is looking good though, since it seems I overpaid social security tax by switching jobs. Plus my mortgage is frickin’ expensive.

Might hit up Grim Dawn a bit but probably not a whole lot else. Trying to whip my financials into shape in a general sense, so I spent a bit of time playing Fun With Excel today.

First and foremost, PC Mover, moving all my data from my old rig to my new. Assuming that goes smoothly, Nantucket, Railway Empire, and more beta testing of Warhammer 40K Gladius - Relics of War.

Monster Hunter World!

Subnautica for sure.

Maybe some more Diablo 3 too, or something else TBD.

It was going to be Hollow Knight, but I suddenly need to grind! (damn you, @Chappers!).
And then, a friend gifted me Legend of Heroes : Trails of Cold Steel yesterday and… well it’s been a dozen of years since I haven’t fired up a JRPG, and this feels like warm shoes (Trails of whatever was the name of the first was really, really good).
I am ashamed to admit this is looking to be a very grindy week-end, on both fronts.

After a long break we are resuming our SeaFall campaign.

@Jason_McMaster did a giveaway on his stream and I got Sleeping Dogs. I’ve never had much interest in GTA or Saint’s Row because American gangsters bore me to tears, so it’s nice to finally get a chance to enjoy this genre. The developers put an enormous amount of care into accurately recreating the fantasy version of Hong Kong that you see in movies about triads.

But after putting 17 hours into the game this week, I do have a few quibbles with it:

• Any character voiced by Kelly Hu should be romanceable.
  • There’s no '80s Cantonese music in it. I gotta have something like this playing just before I gun down a bunch of guys.
  • In the karaoke minigame you have to sing “I Fought the Law” like the Clash did, not Bobby Fuller. I’m not really thrilled about that.

If those are my complaints, I guess I must really love this game. If IMDB is to be believed, there’s a movie of it starring Donnie Yen coming out this year.

Looks like Black Desert Online is having a free weekend. Since I haven’t played it since the beta and I’ve been a little curious about how it turned out, I thought I might give that a shot.

Also, some new JRPG’s I just picked up from the GOG sale (Trails in the Sky III, woo hoo)

If there’s any time left over, more Eternal drafts, I guess.

Going to a beer festival Saturday so not sure there will be much gaming. Subnautica wil make a spash though if there is. Also got a hankering to go back to Pillars of Eternity and finish it off, given the sequel is on the radar. I suspect this urge will flame out mind you.

Was Kelly Hu the voice of NotPing (IIRC)? She was adorable if that’s the one you mean.

I loved that game, even though there were side missions (fights) I was never able to beat, even having unlocked all the moves. I really liked the melee combat system.

She’s the cop who gives you the police missions. And she doesn’t even have a lightsaber like she did in KOTOR2.

If you have a PC and the answer is not Subnautica, what is wrong with you?!

Seriously, that is going to eat up all my free time.

Umm… looks @Destarius 's post above…Umm…

I guess I am playing Subnautica.

Along with some Antihero and Railway Empire.

My PC wrote me an excuse: “what is wrong with me? I am sorry, I can’t run it past 10 fps, even on low. 0100110”

Hopefully Nioh, Persona 5, Legend of Heroes : Trails of Cold Steel, a bit of Subnautica, and perhaps even a bit of Ys Seven. We’ll see.