What have you played in the weekend?

Heh, I’ll try to make time for it.

BattleTech and Dead Cells!

Injustice 2 and Brigador, most likely. Also 日本語の勉強.

I would play Battletech, but I think I’ll wait for the next patch since some setups have problems with overheating and it’s running kind of hot in mine. I can wait.

I’ll certainly try out Battletech, and I’ll be playing PUBG and Ironsight for my mp shooter needs.

That’s it. The only problem is painting the damn miniatures. Get it?

Gloomhaven. It’s the international tabletop day on saturday so we’ll play Clash of Cultures (been wanting to try it out) and Mage Knight. If time permits Sidereal Confluence.

If I have time on sunday I’ll probably play past the tutorial mission in Battletech.

Finished Subnautica and just picked a couple games out of my backlog to try out: Papo y Yo and Strafe. I’ll probably finish Papo y Yo, but I think I’m kind off shooters in general, so not sure how long I’ll stick with Strafe - although the briskness and rogue-lite approach is making for a good game to just hop into and play for five or ten minutes. (I die pretty quickly.)

I don’t have much time to spend at home, and although I was giften the gorgeous Ori and the Blind Forest, it will thus be mostly mobile gaming like it has been for the past 10 days, namely Lost Portal CCG (a wonderful time waster. If anybody got a suggestion along that line for when I am done with it, I’ll glady take it!) and after a long hiatus, I jumped back into Konami’s Mahjong Kakuto Kurabu.

Some Slay the Spire when I am home, too.

Battletech, Through the Ages, and the Q2T Twilight Struggle tourney

Yes though I do hope you understand that Asia looks better in a lovely shade of red.

I didn’t see your name before I read the post. Thought, “That must be scharmers.” Scrolled up and I was right.

I’ll probably sneak in some Bloodborne - tougher on the weekend since I play that on the TV. I’ll probably also play some The Settlers 7. I started the campagin again just to brush up on the game. I hope to try some skirmish.

I got “a wild hair [etc.]” last weekend and continued a saved game of Bioshock 2 from nearly two years ago of all things. So I’ll probably keep going with that. Defending those Little Sisters is a pain, not to mention having to fight the Big Sisters afterwards.

Battletech!

Dead in Vinland.

Turning out to be a pretty good game, family surviving on a creepy, harsh island. Not very authentic Viking, and not for those who want well fleshed out combat, but deep resource management and interesting.

Glad to hear you are enjoying it. It certainly piqued my interest and I will probably pick it up down the line.

I am back into Sentinels of the Multiverse. I approach the game reguarly, every few months, dipping into some new characters/boss/environment slowly. The phone version’s interface is really amazing, considering the crazy amount of info you need to access at all times.

I played a bit of Geo yesterday, which I think I got from a recent bundle. It was a relaxing, funny and addictive little game of asteroid mining, but after a couple of hours the grind was simply colossal for little rewards. Really a shame, as the basic loop of gameplay was really pleasing — but I don’t see me doing it for tens of hours just to achieve progress at a clickr’s pace.

Also tried Alwa’s Awakening, a metroidvania with some really horrible platforming controls, that reminded me of what I experienced playing the lame port of the C64 jewel Bruce Lee for the Amstrad CPC. Both games feature what can only be accounted as a bug when you climb a ladder and the game seeems to be confused as to whether you are on or off it, resulting in your fall.

And then there is Slay the Spire, although most of the friends leaderboards seems to be empty lately. Snif!

I also watched somebody online complete, live, a 1CC run of Valis III for the PC-Engine yesterday, which was nothing short of amazing.

Injustice 2. It’s been a while since a game grabbed me like this one. ;)

Got to the second map in Shadow of Mordor but I just cannot stop playing Grim Dawn long enough to make too much progress.

BATTLETECH!!! Strikes warrior pose from yoga class