What have you played in the weekend?

Stellaris 2.1/Star Trek:New Horizons. One Deck Dungeon

Oh yes. That and Slay the Spire, or how to vaporize free time.

Stellaris. I might fire up State of Decay 2 before it gets patched, but I dunno.

State of Decay 2 and Battlefield 1943 on the Xbox One. Meanwhile, I’ll also participate in the Spring Cleaning on Steam for whatever games that are eligible.

State of Decay 2, thanks to Tom’s review.

Should be a good weekend for gaming! For the blog, I’m gonna spend some time with:

As well as:

For myself, I plan to dive back into:

Plus definitely more time with:

Gonna be a great, long weekend. :)

I feel like i need some Stardew Valley.

I might try some Surviving Mars but it’s so boring. Skylines pushes me away because i feel like i need to actually plan my city to reduce traffic. But at least i have to think.

I’ll probably fire up some Warhammer 1 instead of 2 as well.

Or go camping ;).

I don’t think I have ever played two games at the same time but this weekend I think I will be checking out Dark Souls Remastered and continue my adventures in Mass Effect:Andromeda.

Street Masters board game
Conan Exiles
Farcry 5 - Coop with my kid…we cant get enough of this.

Detroit Become Human – A new David Cage game, no idea what to expect
State of Decay 2
Raft – Kevin Costner simulator

More Orc murder on tap for me in ME: Shadow of War and I’ll probably dip back into Batman AK since it’s the same combat.

Still trying to save the company I work for from closing off permanently, so I still have a job next week, but if I find the time, I’ll probably play Injustice 2 and maybe something else. We’ll see.

Everspace. Well regarded VR space roguelike which was on sale. The Hidden Ones DLC, also on sale. Going to let those lovely Ubiscapes wash over my eyeballs and try and avoid buying FC5.

Conan Exiles … again!

I was planning on playing Everspace this weekend… but I really suck at this game!

I may play Battletech instead.

Battletech - need to add more mechs to the collection
XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Battletech has me going back to other tactical games and playing again
Stellaris
maybe some Age of Empires 2

This weekend it’ll again be Ultima VI with whatever time I can carve out.

Seriously, people go on so much about Ultima VII that I never gave this one much thought after impotently pining for it when it was released in '90. But it’s a great game, every bit worthy of the series, and another huge step in engine design. I’ve even come to like the combat.

After four weeks without playing anything - due to travel - I’m starting in again with something new and playing Destiny 2 from the latest Humble Monthly Bundle. Maybe pick up where I left off in Infra, too.

I think that I will play a little of Egypt: Old Kingdom, or the demo at any rate. Lots on the to do list for this long holiday weekend.

holy shit, good luck m8!