What have you played in the weekend?

Spent most of the weekend playing Slay The Spire. Not sure about longevity but in the ~20 hour range it’s a helluva game.

Also, playtesting on DERPPG.

I played a ton of Fortnite and only Fortnite. With only 14 days left in the current battle pass, I’m trying to get to Tier 100. I don’t think I’m going to make it, but it’ll be close.

I won a few Solo matches and one Duo, too. Had a lot of high finishing games. I definitely am more accomplished at playing it that ever before. I won two Solo matches in a row in fact, which felt pretty good.

…have you abandoned Derpspace for…waves dismissively at thing…whatever this is…?

Now what sort of a barely-code-literate indie game developer would I be if I could only make 1 game at a time??

I’m pretty sure that will be a part of Derpspace. Kind like Star Marine and Star Citizen, you know? ;)

Bethesda’s in trouble. They’ve already wasted a lot of money on a sci-fi RPG that’s gonna be blown away by DerpSpace, and now the Elder Scrolls will have some competition too.

Having a blast with The WItcher 3 - can’t believe I waited so long to play it. Played that most of the weekend with a little bit of Dragon Quest 8 on the 3DS - never did finish that on the PS2 way back.

Great to have DQ 4 to 9 all on the 3DS, really wish they had done a DQ 1-3 collection on the DS, not so much for the first two games but for 3 which is still one of my favorites.

Those colours are gorgeous.

Hah! Awesome!

Bard songs that let you walk on water? Wands of levitation? Sign me up!

It’s totally that and not a failure to implement collision detection.

Totally that.

Grabbed Imperialism 2 from GOG – going to devote a few days to that.

The power of Battletech compels me. But I shall make time for Immortal Redneck, Atlantic Fleet, Stellaris, Bio Inc. and Objects in Space.

A little bit of a lot of things, just like last week but with some new comers.

By the time the weekend proper arrives, I’ll have probably culled that list a little and migrated at least one or two things to the “backlog” category to look at later. I did start Hollow Knight at lunch just to see how it “felt” and man, that seems really fun, so it may end up being what I put most of my free time into.

I will play hopefully-new-headphones-arrive-before-the-weekend so I can continue Fallout 4. I did that neat trick of cord-severing with a desk chair wheel. Again. I think this is the 7th time in my life. I did pick out some decent headphones, though.

If it happens again you should get a little usb bluetooth dongle and some blue tooth headphones, might be more comfortable (not being tethered) and no more cord severings? Heck, sometimes I just use the $20 pair of blue tooth ear buds I got for when I’m doing chores, but sync it to my PC, works great.

That one is like $6, but there are lots of options.

I tend to ruin headphones by catching them on something while running. The stroller, my hand, my ears when I accidentally fling my phone.

I go through a lot of pairs, is what I’m saying.

On a bit of a sim kick atm, so this coming weekend plans exist to learn startup and V/STOL in DCS AV-8B Harrier 2.

Unfortunately my new HOTAS won’t arrive in time so I have another control configuration to look forward to the weekend after. ;)

I do that too. I usually lose a channel to the wear and tear of shoving them in my pocket though, so I finally just got a pair of these and they work wonderfully. Everything from mowing lawns to going for a run.

Actually, while looking for those there are like half a dozen nearly identical from a variety of manufacturers, all of them with great reviews.

I disagree with “noise cancelling” - I have to pick and choose what I can hear and which podcasts feature people talking too quietly when I’m mowing the lawn.

I’ve considered it, but for some reason bluetooth gives me the creeps, the bleeps, and the sweeps. If I sever this new cord by the end of the year I’ll probably cave in, as long as nothing is raspberry jammed.

The plan is lots of fighting games - mostly Blazblue: Central Fiction, but likely to play a bit with UMvC3 and Injustice 2 (and maybe Killer Instinct, if I find the HD space and the time to download the game proper). I’ll try to play a bit more of Objects in Space too if I can, and maybe Guild Wars 2 if Anet fixes the massive disconnection issues they’ve been having since the last update on Tuesday.