What will you play in the weekend?

A little bit of The Division 2 in my life,
A little bit of Factory Town by my side,
A little bit of Apex Legends is all I need,
A little bit of Dark Souls is what I see.

A little bit of Sandra in the sun?

Grim Dawn - level 34
RimWorld - bit of a grind to get all ship parts built but really want to see this one through, so it’s in the rotation but with low priority for now
Prey - well, maybe. It’s only USD 15 right now, and everything I read is glowing. But then I wonder if I should just go back and clear Alien Isolation from my backlog first. Or one of the other few shooters in the backlog, if that’s my itch for the next title…

For 15 USD get Prey and play that :) My two cents.

I will be up in the wild blue yonder getting to grips with the Heatblur F-14.

I was tempted by the cheap Prey, but I’ll not be playing that in the near future so I didn’t.

It’s tomcat time baby!

Continuing with Hitman 2, and some Two Point Hospital while it’s on free weekend

I’ll see if I manage to sneak in some Anthem, but the main event will probably be to try out Xia: Legends of a Drift System for the first time.

I’ma get my government thug on and play some Division 2. And if I get bored with that maybe a little more Crackdown 3. And then there’s always Anthem!

I’ll be picking up Division 2 tonight, so I figure the weekend will be dedicated to that.

I was kinda maybe looking at the F-14 too, but then I saw $80, laughed ruefully, and closed that tab.*

*Edit: wandered over to NewEgg and picked up a Ryzen 7/MB/RAM combo for $300 instead

Does Tuesday count as the weekend? If so, I’ll be firing up Satisfactory again. Otherwise, the weekend is going to be Baking In Real Life, to a large degree.

I’ve decided that the next time I’m tempted by a DCS module, I’m going to buy a nice 500gb SSD for DCS to live on instead and spend some time playing the modules I already have.

This statement should be a Koan.

@Jason_McMaster made me buy The Division 2 against my will with money I was going to use to buy food to survive, so I hope it’s good. But if not I’m playing a whole bunch of Devil May Cry and Yakuza Kiwami.

Mostly Battle Brothers for me, though I might do a bit more Yakuza 0 if i get tired of dying all the time.

Well, Mike, if it makes you feel any better LK got me to load Division 1. I plan on trying to solo it a bit. You know —to get the story.

I will be playing Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire (turn based) with a solid group as well.

I have all weekend free.

Gonna finish The Division 1’s story, then roll right into The Division 2.

Also look at this freaking wallpaper I found online!

That reminds me of that great opening in Fallout 3 --not as much the game but when the government got upset about it. Funny aside, the Feds didn’t like Bethesda making a burned out Washington.

This picture seems so much sunnier. LK you sure this game is post-apocalyptic?

Lots of god rays.

Good luck to Chappy. I will be trying to finish Kassandra’s main story line.

I’m going to cave and buy Total War: Warhammer 2 because $20 is a crazy good price point, even though I’ll gripe when it shows up in next month’s Humble Bundle reveal. Combined with WH1 (from a prior humble…) that means I can play the Mortal Empires campaign too. Whee!

For some reason it reminds me of Assassin’s Creed: Origins. Huh.