What will you play in the weekend?

This statement should be a Koan.

@Jason_McMaster made me buy The Division 2 against my will with money I was going to use to buy food to survive, so I hope it’s good. But if not I’m playing a whole bunch of Devil May Cry and Yakuza Kiwami.

Mostly Battle Brothers for me, though I might do a bit more Yakuza 0 if i get tired of dying all the time.

Well, Mike, if it makes you feel any better LK got me to load Division 1. I plan on trying to solo it a bit. You know —to get the story.

I will be playing Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire (turn based) with a solid group as well.

I have all weekend free.

Gonna finish The Division 1’s story, then roll right into The Division 2.

Also look at this freaking wallpaper I found online!

That reminds me of that great opening in Fallout 3 --not as much the game but when the government got upset about it. Funny aside, the Feds didn’t like Bethesda making a burned out Washington.

This picture seems so much sunnier. LK you sure this game is post-apocalyptic?

Lots of god rays.

Good luck to Chappy. I will be trying to finish Kassandra’s main story line.

I’m going to cave and buy Total War: Warhammer 2 because $20 is a crazy good price point, even though I’ll gripe when it shows up in next month’s Humble Bundle reveal. Combined with WH1 (from a prior humble…) that means I can play the Mortal Empires campaign too. Whee!

For some reason it reminds me of Assassin’s Creed: Origins. Huh.

I’ll be leveling up in The Division 2, and play some good old Trials Evolution on PC (back when RedLynx knew how to make a functioning progression system).

I ended up playing a couple hours of The Division 1, and went back to Watch Dogs 2 for longer than that. The latter game was frustrating me for a bit by dropping me into weird PVP instances I never asked for, till I figured out how to turn that sh*t off.

For the first time in weeks, I’ll have a bunch of time to myself this weekend, so for Space Game Junkie, I have to first cover this:

Which I’m honestly not too excited about because the last time I tried it, it was a mess, and I’m not sure it reaching 1.0 fixed that. We’ll see I suppose. I’ll also try to cover games such as:

For myself, I hope to get more time with:

Because I need to build up to affording a jump drive.

Because the expansion is about to come out, and:

Because its big 2.0 patch isn’t too far away.

Should be a great weekend.

So… if all goes well, I hope to play Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice the most. If I can’t for whatever reason, I might instead play Devil May Cry 5, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana and The Caligula Effect: Overdose.

What would prevent you from playing Sekiro?

This weekend is all about Total War: Wahammer 2. I’m currently spending as much time watching videos of HOW to play as I am actually playing, but that’s cause I hate playing something for xxx hours only to find out I was doing something bone-headed all that time that could have saved me time/frustration/from losing.

My kid being around, for instance. I don’t play violent or otherwise adult games when he’s around, and it’s a small apartment.

Once he goes to sleep, I’m definitely playing Sekiro (or DMC 5). But with him awake and around, I might have to play something else. Hence the other options. ;)

Fair enough. I forget other people have spawned. Carry on. ;)

I got warned off of Inquisitor by Qt3. Hopefully this 2.0 thing will make everyone go “all the problems are fixed, this is a perfect ARPG now”.

I really want to play a decent WH40K Diablo clone, so if they ever get Inquisitor in good shape somebody needs to let me know.

Apex Legends and some Sega Genesis for me. Amazon just informed me that the white 8bitdo Genesis 2.4g wireless controller arrives tomorrow. Very excited. Best third party gamepad I’ve ever owned.

You can use it on a PC in wired form. The Bluetooth one has some lag so if anyone thinks this is cool, I think you’re better off with this version (or in black which also is amazing). It’s the best d-pad and buttons since the original Genesis 6 Button Controller.