What have you played in the weekend?

What’s that? Is it new?

The Yakuza series is great. Yakuza 0 is my personal favorite so far, but Kiwami 1 and 2 have their high points too. Soooo good.

I’ve spent a bit of time playing Dota Underlords, but also ended up install Deus Ex: Human Revolution and losing myself in that last night. I was bit surprised when the light by the front door turned off from its timer at 4am.

Worked close to 30 hrs over the last 2 days. I am staring at everything I want to play and am physically like:

giphy

But I have a few days off starting tomorrow and I hope to finish Metro 2033 Redux, then roll right into Last Light Redux, then into Exodus.

Maybe get some sleep before you even think of playing anything!

You know you’re exhausted when you’re too tired to play videogames!

That’s when I have to watch TV or Twitch.

This is also what idle incrementals are for. You’re exhausted, but you feel almost like you’re playing something - but if you don’t make any changes (or you fall asleep) it’s OK!

For Space Game Junkie, this weekend I’m gonna try to tackle this Russian gem from 2007:

Plus take a stab at:

For myself, hopefully more time with:

Should be a good weekend.

Planning to spend the whole weekend playing Final Fantasy Fourtee–

Teamfight Tactics.

This weekend starts a break from work through the 9th, so:

perhaps some backlog work:

(Where has time gone, almost 5 years since release already?)

Now that queue times are apparently not insane I’d also like to try:

And probably other things as well.

Will continue pouring hours and hours into the incredible Baldur’s Gate 2 Enhanced Edition. I put like 8 hours in last weekend and another 1-2 hours per day until finally it’s Friday and I can spend all night playing it some more!

Crazy thing is this is my third (full, so far) play through. I’m finding tons of cool stuff, quests, stories, characters, you name it that I’d never seen before (some of which is probably due to the Enhanced Edition I suppose; some of it is being old and it being like 10 years since I last played it into this far).

EDIT: When I took this screenshot I was unaware that an Amulet of Magic Resistance had stopped a Beholder’s death ray from killing me outright. Yikes. That was close!

For me, most likely:

And if I’m lucky:

I am continuing my Pillars of Eternity play thru. I am enjoying the game, although having to basically learn the character system and what all the spells and potions do has slowed things down. Also not having health potions is very hard to get used to.

I did just get my own Keep though.

Dungeons & Dragons, and possibly some Sentinels of the Multiverse.

Still mostly Yakuza 0. About halfway through chapter 10, and still impressed by the writing/ acting. The cliffhangers have been serious cliffhangers for me. I constantly look forward to pushing the narrative to see what is going to happen.

Some janky stuff with the UI etc, other than that, hell of a game.

The story continues in the most immersive game of the year:

I need to try the hardcore co-op mode in:

Then there’s the new patch in:

And this football management game is a lot more fun than I thought:

This game has been in early access for 6 years. Is it good yet? I’ll try to find out.

And, who knows, if I still have an hour available maybe I’ll manage to finish a game of:

Haha, who am I kidding. These autobattlers last way, way too long.

WEEKEND GOALS:

To my surprise, most of my weekend has been occupied by:

and:

though I’ve still found a little time for:

I know exactly what you mean. For my part, I usually have the thing I’m playing by myself and the thing I’m playing with a friend in co-op. This weekend I got distracted from the thing I’m playing by myself (BATTLETECH) by a different, newly acquired thing (Deep Sky Derelicts).

Wow, you’re playing a lot of games this weekend.

You made me look up Supraland. Holy smokes that looks good. Way better than the crap I wasted my money on in the Steam sale.