What have you played in the weekend?

No treble?

Heh I havent touched no nazi aircraft in ages, but a spitfire can be quite a handful! The trick is gentle and anticipatory control inputs. IRL you’d have your butt and inner ear helping out with early detection of course deviation so don’t be hard on yourself or the sim for having a hard time taxiing those monster propjobs.

Im grinning ear to ear you took up flying again old man, and in a 21st century sim too! What next, VR?

Oh, I’ve got a hundred-hour pilot in WOFF UE. Now, barely-powered kites don’t compare to the switchology of BoX, but I’ve been flyin

And speaking of WOFF, Polovski and Winding Man want more of our money:

http://www.overflandersfields.com/products.html

(UE Platinum Edition)

Oh Lord, I don’t need it, but I’ll get it. Eventually.

I’ll be thinking of you when I’m flying it tonight, Brian :)

capsule_616x353
Thronebreaker: The Witcher’s Gwent Tales (GOG)

Hearthstone has been unplayable for over a week because of some newly introduced (Android) crashing bug in the client, so I downloaded Gwent (on my Xbox) to hold me over. I played a multiplayer match of Gwent and realized I didn’t know what I was doing (I did the tutorial so long ago it was basically a different game) and decided to play the Single-player adventure first. So I bought Thronebreaker for 50% off and will be playing through that before going back to multiplayer. Unfortunately I doubt The Witcher 1’s steamy collectible sex cards will make a cameo in this card game adventure.

header
Star Traders: Frontiers (Steam)

Thank to @tomchick routinely streaming this game, and @Vic_Davis recently writing up a grand post full of helpful hints, I decided to redownload the copy I puchased last year. Initially I couldn’t get into it because every screen seemed to be a wall of text I was too lazy to read when I was really just in the mood to PEW PEW PEW. However, I’m actually doing well in the game and it has officially clicked for me.

I deleted my old save and started over, and now I’m a bounty hunter doing bounty hunter missions for someone who CALLS themselves an ex-bounty hunter, even though they’re constantly embroiled in so many bounty missions they have to offload the excess to me.

In addition to going out on my own and making a name for myself, I’ve also been following the story. Turns out those two different approaches to the game can be somewhat at odds when my solo adventures begin to hinder my ability to progress certain story missions because I’ve completely obliterated my standing with certain factions, forcing me to make amends before progressing further. So much ass-kissing and money spent on making the friendly.

yokus-island-express-e1543387297949
Yoku’s Island Express: Pinball Madness (Xbox One)

Thanks to @lordkosc’s frequent game updates a month or so ago, I’ve had this game in the back of my mind ever since. I returned to it a day or two ago and it has taken over my Xbox time. Great game, fun little puzzles, and a good feeling of advancement as I unlock more tools and paths that lead me towards success.

How’s the remake? I was just thinking how much I loved the original and realized that it’s already been 20 years since I played the Saturn version.

gw3

It’s a lot of F-U-N.

Finished Cat Quest 2 with my kid today… will hopefully play a bit of Disco Elysium and Code Vein later.

I’m in that awkward ‘between games’ phase, so filling up my limited time with random bits of Slay the Spire, Zangband, and Unreal Tournament 1999.

040ADAD0-1BA2-4368-8566-6333794115F8

I was just like, “what roguelikes do I already have installed?” It was that or Caves of Qud, which is probably much more interesting but also seems to have a bit more of a learning curve.

Rebel Galaxy Outlaw. Finally back to the story with annoying Sharkey.
Noita. I’ll git gud… someday.
Dominus Galaxia. Enjoying it, even this early in the build. Looking forward to see how it evolves. If you like the MOO games, particularly the first one, Kickstart this.

Regarding RGO does Sharkey come along as the result of a story mission?

Sharkey is the beeeeeeeeest.

She’s part of the main story. Which I forgot about for a while. Having too much fun.

What is Rebel Galaxy Online? Is there an NDA?

First Monster Hunter free weekend in months here.
I’m watching the 1cc marathon.

Yeah, I always do that. Didn’t catch it this time.

Edit: But wouldn’t it be great?