What have you played in the weekend?

My weekend started early this week with a few vacation days and a record flood and dam breaks here in town, but in between checking on/assisting friends and keeping up around my house, I have and will continue to play:

Terraria: Started over on a new Journey world with the new massive patch that dropped last weekend and been having a blast revisiting everything and discovering the new things. I don’t believe my wife and I have ever unlocked hardmode, so we will be trying that also, I hope. Getting close to being ready to try it! I found the golfer dude and may also create a new world and design a bit of a golf course!

Old World: I finally got some traction as Greece and have a city lead on the other leaders. I am really looking forward to finally pushing further into the research tree and maybe even winning a game.

Intergalactic Fishing: I just noticed there was a new patch! There are now steam leaderboards for daily tournaments and largest fish caught in unknown lakes. Logged on and got a quick 10lb fish in one of my previously explored and stored unknown lakes and only ranked like 45th out of 70th all time. I better find some better lakes and skills! I also plan to try the daily ranked tournaments, but would like to set up my lure lineup ahead of time. Can’t be spending valuable time building entire lures during a timed tournament! My current boat can support like 8 lures and has a livewell capacity of 12 (with a 4 slot expander), so I am just about ready.

Dominions 5: We are considering a new disciples game here, so I may design a pretender and mess around a little on that. I am also playing a personal MA Abysia game against the AI and it has been a challenging game that I am interested to pursue. It is a game on a random map against 15 Impossible AIs with lots of space to expand. It is nearing the end of year 3 and while I have maybe 45 provinces, MA Xibalba is running away with maybe 60+ and has declared war on me while I am working on finishing off Asphodel. Asphodel actually put up quite a fight and isn’t done yet and Xibalba has some massive armies. This should actually be a bit of a fun challenge for a while!