What have you played in the weekend?

Antihero , I have 9 active games right now! :D

Diablo 3

Suddenly Astroneer.

thanks!

Thanks for the offer but I only needed to finish up the final quest – which I did this afternoon. Now to wait for Chapter 4 :)

I finished Alien: Isolation last night, and I’m giving Pillars of Eternity another try with a different character and lower difficulty.

This weekend should be mostly about Tales of Berseria (I really enjoyed the hour or so I’ve played so far). I might play a bit of Lightning Returns or Final Fantasy Type-0 HD, though. And I’ll do my dailies in Guild Wars 2 as usual.

Working sadly… But I’ll get a few rounds of Antihero in!

Started Grim Dawn last weekend and it has its hooks into me good. Doubt I’ll touch much else.

Witcher 3 and Twilight Struggle. Reaching the end of the Bloody Baron line, no reason to not keep pushing.

Yes! Welcome to the converted. I went from being highly skeptical (since I was not a Titan Quest fan) to currently thinking that Grim Dawn is the best ARPG ever made.

I picked up the first Tomb Raider for PS4 during last week’s Flash Sale, so I expect to be spending more time playing it as I learn the backstory before heading on the Rise of the Tomb Raider, which I bought during a Black Friday deal. These deals are killing me!

Lots to do this weekend. Need to play For Honor to see if I like it (not so far) and get to a stopping point in Bayonetta before Nioh.

President Weasel 7

I finally sat down and finished up Dragon Quest: Builders last night so time to put that one down. I need to get back to leveling up my PS4 Division agent so I can do some meaningful co-op with @merryprankster. Other than that I’m sure there will be more Rimworld and Overwatch. Plus I’ve been having fun kicking around in Fallout 4 again and I’ve also been wanting to pick back up with my Titan in Destiny.

DCS: Viggen. Looking forward to some lovely low-altitude strike flying.

Well it’s the new year and I have to do babysitting, so maybe not as much gaming as I’d like. But I’m about half way through the Dark Souls 2 DLC and most of the way through Stephen’s Sausage Roll, it would be nice to finish at least one of them.

Should be a decent weekend. For the blog, I’m gonna try to play this:

I’m gonna play this to prep for next week’s podcast:

And I’m gonna stream a bunch of this on Sunday!

For myself, I’m gonna do some missions in this (to get gud):

And likely a mission or two of this:

Should be a good weekend!

Got started with Mass Effect 3 which I never got round to. Hopefully get a bit further with that.

I finally picked up a copy of Planescape: Torment and I’m making my way through that. So far, so good!