What have you played in the weekend?

I would think that there would be more werewolves in the Carpathian mountains than in the Catskills (just going by literary tradition).
Of course, by now you probably know that in this context WOTC refers to XCOM 2: War of the Chosen.

If my Internet is broken all weekend like it is now, then I guess I’ll be playing a lot of the roguelike Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup.

Amazon is taking their time with Metroid, so I’ll be hammering away with Mario+Rabbids.

Divinity: Original Sin 2, obviously!

DOS2 and hopefully some XCOM2 although intitially i am playing ohmygodthishangoverisjollyawful, anyone know when the patch is out to fix it?

Ohhhh, how are you liking Judgement? Had my eye on that one a while.

I played some Idle Champions of the Forgotten Realms. It is an idle game. You click stuff and buy higher numbers. There’s some neat formation management stuff, though.

Progress Quest was ahead of its time.

My wife, son and I went on a hike today and we played throw the fallen walnuts at trees and see how many times we hit out target. Didn’t have to worry about flanking attacks or return fire, so that was nice.

I’ve also played some more ironman XCOM 2 WotC and OOTP Baseball 18.

Too much smoke in the air in Seattle, again. Another sunny afternoon indoors :(

So, I picked up Four Last Things and SolarGun on Steam. Four Last Things was a hoot; SolarGun reminded me quite a bit of The Turing Test in its puzzle design.

Also played through 2000:1 A Space Felony - hits a sweet spot between good and dumb that I quite enjoyed.

Played Faeria for the first time. It’s a nice CCG.

A bit of Cook Serve Delicious 2 and Through the Ages.

Cook Serve Delicious 2 isn’t just more of the same, it introduces very interesting new management mechanics. The game feels a bit rough right now, to say the least, but the author is one of the finest, so I have no worries.

Through the Ages’ tutorial was really a nice piece of work. The game works on my iPad 2, so hurray for that too!

UGH I just can’t finish Uncharted 1. Something about the remastering actually makes me seasick, so I can’t play it for more than like… 30-45 minutes before getting naesous. Something about the cameras spinning to wildly. Lol. I even put the difficulty setting to easy, but still, the shooting is just… snoooore.

I clocked in about… 15 hours of Mass Effect 1. Just borrowed an old XBOX 360 with 14 old games I’ve missed out on, so I’ve just finished Red Dead Redemptiojn (crying - WHY Rockstar, WHY), and now ME1 =) Was a bit fun in the beginning, but now it’s getting tedious with all the repetatie planet exploring, but I’ve heard ME2 is really good, so I’m just hanging in there for the best outcome.

The ending of ME1 is worth sticking it out for. It’s contains one of my favorite set-pieces in games.

Also, the last few hours of Red Dead Redemption were pretty amazing too, right? I’m so glad I listened to Qt3. It took me a year or two to finally slog my way through Act 2’s Mexico portion, but once I did, Act 3 was completely worth it.

Hmm, if you mean the Blackwall-bit, then yes, loved it. But if you mean the part where you go cattle herding and horse breaking with your son? Cause that for me was just a bad omen building up to the (apparently) unevitable ending, and pretty boring as well. Also dear god I did NOT like his whiny ass son.
But - I totally see why this was a great game when it came out. Just some minor (major) annoying stuff, like when for the 45th time a half naked woman stood waving at the side of the road,hollering for help. I just threw dynamite at them or sped past. Or GOD the cougars. Or your stupid horse running away from you when you tried to mount it. Or that NO MATTER if you where completely alone in a house - someone would mysteriously see you looting a chest or an armoire. Or accidentally punching someone int he face when - no wait, that’s Watch Dogs.

Jesus Christ, all this RDR talk was making me consider a replay but you’ve splashed cold water in my face. Thanks; I needed that.

Don’t feel like you have to do every side quest. Even if you only do half of them, you should have more than enough XP to get through the game. The only one that really matters is when they send you to Earth’s moon.

Really? I did that one, but why’s it important? Other than that, I’m doing all the side quests to find the prothean disks and asari writings and whatnot, cause I read somewhere that would have an impact on things going better in the third game. But I only have like… two of those left before starting the ending mission.