What have you played in the weekend?

Haha! No worries. I actually considered finishing off the outfits I had left to collect in the game, but then remembered I had to play as the stupid son, so I immediately forgot about that. Really didn’t like him.

Yeah, I honestly don’t know what Rockstar was thinking when they cast the voice actor who plays Marston’s adult son. They must have owed someone a huge favor, because I’ve rarely heard such an off-putting performance. Didn’t these people have ears?

The moon mission is important because that’s when you’re given a “specialization class”. But those collection missions don’t do much other than give you xp & money. The wiki doesn’t say anything about them impacting the later games in any substantial way.

And if I may dance around spoilers, that moon mission will get a callback in a future game, assuming you’re running the trilogy.

My god, a billion games came out this past week, so for the blog, I’m gonna try and tackle several videos for:

I seriously doubt I’ll have time for anything else, sadly.

Assetto Corsa by day, PUBG by night.

Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire is my big priority now. If time allows, I may play something else like XCOM 2 or Agents of Mayhem or Divinity Original Sin 2, but the big one is Guild Wars 2 for sure.

Some more Bloodborne and Infamous Second Son for me, plus whatever else comes up. And finally seeing Hamilton tomorrow!!

I picked up Niche so I will see if I can get into that. Looks interesting, i played through a bad tutorial but the game itself seems ok.

Yeah, I’m intrigued by that one. I’m hoping it has something of that Creatures magic in it.

I’ll be playing Elite Dangerous in VR, with Voice Attack + HCS voice pack (Eden). I’ve been playing this almost every night the past few weeks, doing Engineering stuff and Passenger sightseeing missions. Such a great experience in VR. I feel like I’m playing a totally different game.

Vietnam '65.

The Burns/Novik film got me in the mood, @tomchick and @Brooski’s review put me over the top.

Great game.

I am finally on my way to finishing Dishonored 2! :D

Some heat signature played an hour so far and loving it and trying to continue my playthrough of XCOM2 war of the chosen

hopefully finishing up vanilla XCOM2 at some point.

reading some old forum threads i came upon the one for Pinball FX2, which i am now hopelessly in love with. so ill probably try to grind out a decent score on secrets of the deep.

Great to hear you grabbed that one, @orald!

Over here, we’re halfway through War of the Ring 2nd Edition - the siege of Helm’s Deep has been lifted and Saruman is dead. But Lorien has fallen into Shadow.

Still my favorite game. But I’ve never gotten to play 2nd edition.

XCOM 2: WOTC has become a sandbox game for me. The Chosen are dead, I have their stuff. The Avatar counter can’t get above two ticks. I have close to 10,000 supplies and over 20 cores. Slowly but surely my scientists are leveling up my weapons one point at a time. I have to see how far this can go. What a ride. :)

When I get bored I guess I’ll crank up the difficulty to Commander.

This weekend it’s Divinity: Original Sin 2, Steamworld Dig 2 on Switch, and probably No Man’s Sky.

And I’ll give Heat Signature a go, though I wasn’t overly enamored after my initial play.