What have you played in the weekend?

Ogre, Eternal, WOTC and hopefully some GW2.

I like the art and animation in Hylics very much. Should try to complete the game sometime…

It has been a Guild Wars 2 weekend, with some Jydge pauses.
I can foresse this becoming a Guild Wars 2 month…

I NEED Jydge. The current discount is very tempting…

Yes, yes you do need it.

So I am doing an NG+ run of Dark Souls 3. I am just starting a run to the Yhorn the Giant boss when I am invaded. I use the tree nut thing that makes the enemies in my world attack my invader. I then run past all the bad guys dragging the invader behind me, who is having to fight them to get to me. So much fun, I was finally able to back stab him while a Gargoyle was attacking him. I love killing invaders.

@BrianRubin

Anymore thoughts on Jydge, guys? It looks like it is coming to Switch next week, which is odd, considering Neon Chrome is out today. I already played Neon Chrome on iOS and really liked it.

JYDGE is a blast. The levels aren’t randomized, but they’re really well-made, and they give you definite reasons for replaying them. The gameplay, weaponry and violence or top notch, as one would expect from 10tons. Insta-buy if you like twin-stick shooters.

Seriously considering…

Definitely be playing some Stardew Valley on Switch, a bit of Graviteam Tank Warfare: Tunisia 1943, and IL-2 in VR.

I’m curious if the single player AI isn’t horrible. That was the complaint that kept me away from the first game.

Field of Glory 2 Developers Diary - A.I.

Awesome, thanks.

I think I might finally get to set up my SNES Classic this weekend. Maybe. sigh

Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge on the WiiU
Drunken PUBG
Salt and Sanctuary knife and flintlock build
Dark Souls randomizer mod
An hour or two reminiscing with Aces Wild and One Finger Death Punch
Checking out Rebel Galaxy to see if I want to play it – I might not be in the mood

Hope it works out because Field of Glory always sounded interesting.

I didn’t care for Destiny for some reason. Destiny 2, however, really has it’s hooks in me. That and a healthy doze of Caves of Qud again.

I’m hoping to pull a friend into Warframe, so some of that, no doubt; we may also dive into some old standbys like Rocket League or Helldivers.

I reach September in my 1978 Yankees season of OOTP Baseball. I have a comfortable lead and should clinch the division soon. Ron Guidry isn’t letting me down with a 23-4 record and a sub 2.00 ERA

I’ve also been playing some Cuphead , which got even harder on island 2. I need to either press on or give up on my Deadly Tower of Monsters game. It’s funny, but the game play is rather boring. I probably have 2-3 hours left - not sure if it’s worth the effort. If you have it, it’s worth playing for 1-2 hours just to see how goofy it is.

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead (more episodes for my Let’s Play/Teach series)
Through the Ages digital edition (on PC with the magic of an Android emulator)

and i will hop in the wayback machine with some other old folks and group up for some EQ2 dungeon delving goodness.