What have you played in the weekend?

I survived the housing apocalypse in Final Fantasy XIV so will be spending the weekend crafting furniture and decorating. Maybe sneak in some Cryptark or Cuphead depending on which I end up buying.

HEY EVERYONE! GUESS WHAT? DAVE GOT AN SNES CLASSIC! Woohoo!

;)

Ogre, Eternal and my seemingly endless WOTC game.

LARP. Tesla’s Wedding. I am Captain Ebeneser Tvit, Sky Pirate Adventurer.

I just need more time and energy to go with it.

Video?

Making an effort to dig into my backlog. Putting aside XBox one games to finish up 360 ones.

So I will put some time into Red Dead Redemption (started game three times but never finished it) and Dark Souls.

Tonight I’m gonna party like it’s 2011.

Maybe I will bring it up to 2012 and finally start Mass Effect 3.

Oh, and hurray for those three titles being backward compatible with Xbox One!!!

I enjoy Jydge (although it is being eaten by Guild Wars 2). The action gets as insane as in Neon Chrome’s later levels as you progress. The only part I find lacking is the progression design: you unlock tons and tons of stuff for your arsenal all the time; in Neon Chrome, you were testing all those new toys on the fly but here, you have to specifically set up each time at the start of a level to do that. It isn’t as intuitive a mechanism. Also, the game requires you periodically to grind for “stars” to unlock a new level (not frequent, but happens), which brings the forward progression to an halt - unless you are systematically completing 100% all the levels, which isn’t my case.
Really cool game nonetheless, and it seems to me they tweaked the difficulty in better ways than Neon Chrome, where you were getting ahead of the power curve a bit too early.

DO IT!! And then update me. I’m playing throught it now.

I’ll keep going at Mass Effect 3, maybe even finish it, if I have the heart.
Other than that, I’ll be giving some time to The Order: 1886 and Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain. The latter will be given just the amount of time I can manage before getting a heart attack.

If all goes according to plan, Guild Wars 2, Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, Grim Dawn (with the new expansion), and Battle Chasers: Nightwar. Maybe even some Divinity: Original Sin 2.

Assassins Creed Syndicate , CatQuest and some Antihero.

If I ever get my Dominions 4 turn done:

ARK: Survival Evolved on our Qt3 server.

Wurm Unlimited to help out at least one new player and make sure my settlement is clear of monsters and safe for now.

Ultima Online to try to build up the interior of my newly claimed custom 2-story house and hopefully train up a bit to try some new treasure maps I just looted.

For the blog, I’ve a lot to cover, such as:

If I have time for myself, I’ll likely dabble more in this, which I’m playing for the first time and really enjoying:

Should be a good weekend. :)

Oh, Rubin! Dawn of Discovery is so great. The peak of the Anno series. I’m really looking forward to the upcoming Anno game, since they’re finally going back in time instead of forward.

I’m still in the first campaign mission, but so far I’m just blown away by what a gorgeous and competent game it appears to be.

You guys mean Anno 1404. ;)

Indeed the best Anno game!

It’s Friday the 13th and Halloween is approaching, so I might dig into a scary game like Soma, The Evil Within (the first one, which I haven’t even installed yet), or finish up Until Dawn.

Been off work all week, and spent last weekend playing weird indie games; so this weekend I’m playing last year’s Doom. I’m early into it, but It’s a real hoot so far.