What have you played in the weekend?

This.

I’ve probably replied the same before, but I like that the two are separate. First person combat is very different from 3rd person. I would not want to lose the ability to play 1st person in Elder Scrolls. And I don’t think Dark Souls combat would work in anything but 3rd person.

Yeah, not for me. I’d like to be able to see more than the first 2 hours of content of an Elder Scrolls game.

It’s called Elex. ;)

I’m glad you have the wink in there!

So you get to enjoy being stun-locked by wild boars?

I can’t even…

I am looking for advice on which game to purchase and play this weekend. I was waiting for a good Steam sale, but now there’s 3 that I’m wanting to play. So which is worth full price, and which should I wait on?

Elex
Middle-earth: Shadow of War
Assassins Creed Origins

I’m really enjoying two of those three, but some people here didn’t like either of them, so keep that in mind.

I might play Elex one day, but it won’t be anytime soon.

I’m going to try to stay focused this weekend on EA Access Early trials, 10 hours each:

Need For Speed Payback (8 hours left)
Battlefront 2 (10 hours left)
Sims 4 (10 hours left)

Sims 4 should be interesting. I haven’t played a Sims game since the original. I wonder how the series has evolved and changed since then.

And of course, I’ll always be playing Grim Dawn because, that just goes without saying.

I’m not sure what kinds of games you enjoy, and I haven’t played Elex or Middle-Earth yet, but I really enjoy Assassins Creed Origins, and for me, it was worth full price. It’s exploring and fighting at different levels and a beautiful enviroment, I’d describe it as a mix of Assasssins Creed and The Witcher 3.

Some Destiny 2, hopefully some board games.

My plan is to play a bit of Guild Wars 2, Hand of Fate 2, Assassin’s Creed: Origins, and Middle Earth: Shadow of War, with Heat Signature filling the blanks whenever appropriate.

I’m a bit restless these days and have trouble focusing on one game at a time. So, I’ll guess I’ll be jumping mostly between Assassins Creed Origins and Assassins Creed Syndicate (which is annoying because the controls are so different) with a touch of Borderlands and maybe try out the tournament in Diablo III.
I’ll also be starting either The Witcher 2 or Dragon Age 2, I can’t really decide, so I’ll probably end up flipping a coin between the two.

And then there’s my MGS:Phantom Pain and The Order: 1886 that take up space that should probably get at least a few hours attention.

Oh yeah! I forgot that the new season should have started yesterday. I should finally play the Necromancer during this new Season. Can anyone confirm that the new season is underway?

P.S. I couldn’t stand The Order: 1886. I was bored out of my mind.

Assassins Creed Origins on my way to level 40 and Antihero really enjoying the new map. Very limited time this weekend as I have to work. :(

Blizzard can:

https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/21183935

If today is considered the start of the weekend, I’m going to play The Warlock of Firetop Mountain. It’s suppsoed to be pretty short, so I may end up finishing it too.

Besides continuing the CoD and Wolfenstein campaigns, I’ll be checking out Battlefront II through EA Access.

Very cool!

Looks like the Necromancer set for the season is Trag’Oul’s Avatar:

Set Bonus:

• Blood Rush gains the effect of every rune (2 pieces)
  • While at full Life, overhealing from skills is added to maximum Life for 45 seconds, up to 100% more (4 pieces)
  • All Life-spending abilities deal 3300% increased damage. Healing from skills is increased by 100% (6 pieces)

The first effect combines effects of all runes to the point where Blood Rush no longer costs Life, but still gets an additional charge. Moreover, despite spending no Life, it is still affected by the two other bonuses.

The second effect duration is refreshed every time it is applied at full Life, however, this extra Life does not change the Life cost of Blood spells (in absolute values): their cost is still a percetage of unmodified maximum Life. It is therefore possible to use this extra Life to safely cast Blood spells. If this effect fades, the Necromancer is returned to the same percentage of maximum Life. A buff is displayed on the panel to indicate the percentage of additional Life gained.

The third bonus multiplicatively boosts all skills that cost Life, including the Blood skill rune variants (prior to 2.6.1, it would also double all Life costs). It also doubles all healing from skills (including indirect sources such as minions). Note that Simulacrum, although it is technically a Life-spending ability, will only deal increased damage with basic attacks and Blood spells (i.e. those that would be empowered if used by the Necromancer).