What have you played in the weekend?

I pretty much did it as soon as I heard Ezio’s Uncle Mario open his mouth.

I’m playing AC:Origns all weekend. I’m exploring the inside of the Giza pyramids with my son and explaining what all the objects are. Chariots, linens, jugs, statues, the names of the Egyptian gods (He likes the eagle headed god, Horus).

And at night, I’ll settle my score against that roaming death machine in Memphis called The Stranger. He is making quests in Memphis a pain in the ass because he shows up at the worst times. One time he even responded to a brazier call. He’s got to go. It’s revenge time.

For me it’s mostly Nioh and Guild Wars 2. I might add a little bit of World of Final Fantasy, and Heat Signature to fill the blanks. We’ll see.

I continue playing Wolfenstein II for it’s long and excellent campaign.

I’m still playing through Grim Dawn with my Purifier, and might go back to my Necromancer at some point, maybe next week.

Path of Exile.

I’ve been playing Star Wars Battlefront 2, Destiny 2, and Super Mario Odyssey (just hit 500 moons).

Still trying to get to Divinity Original Sin 2, instead I am playing my new purchase, RimWorld.

Tip? Climb atop one of the temple pillars (it’s a synch point) and throw firebombs and arrows at him from there. He can’t climb up there, and his route takes him directly under it every once in a while :)

I played some Forza Horizon 3 last night, which is just ridiculously pretty and I’d been meaning to get for a while since I’d upgraded to Windows 10. Today I continued playing Wolfenstein 2. I’ve just gotten to the States. Don’t want to spoil anything but the first place is so eerie.

AC Origins and Antihero.

It took me about 20 seconds to realize you weren’t talking about a game set in Tennessee.

Warframe, Portal 2

Good idea. I got him with a variation of this by luring him into a barn full of hay with a fusilade of arrows, backstabbing him, then hightailing it out of there while firebombing the barn and trying to trap him with a chariot. He busted right through that and would have killed me but I grabbed a camel and starting raining drive-by maul smacks on his head. Eventually he went down, but what a fight!

I started played Everyones Gone to the Rapture, but I’ll have to see how long I last. I don’t have a great track record with walking simulators, but it looked to pretty that I needed to try it.

I just managed to tear myself away from Rimworld after losing track of time. At least it’s not literally a quarter to three yet. It’s really good at throwing just enough challenges at you that there’s always one more crisis you need to solve or one more thing you want to accomplish.

Been having a lot of fun with Bomber Crew.

This weekend, for me, has been all over the place. For the blog, I made videos of:

This morning I’m gonna stream a few hours of:

Followed by at least a video of:

For myself, I’ve been playing a TON of this since I purchased it the other day (and will play more today):

Along with some of this, which I’m still on the fence about:

And definitely some more of this, which I’m still getting the hang of but really enjoying:

Overall it’s been a great weekend. :)

Been playing Nioh all weekend. A old guy with no controller skills that makes up for it by being stubborn.

How do you like PvZ: GW2 so far?

Love it. Love it so much.