What have you played in the weekend?

Just got a nation for the new MP Dominions 5 game here, so lots of learning and testing this weekend.

In between, working on my base on our ARK: Survival Evolved server and trying to fill my new water pen.

I have a ton of free time coming up this weekend, so for the blog’s weekly game I plan to hit:

Plus one-off videos covering:

For myself, definitely more of:

And this, which I just started for the first time the other day and am REALLY enjoying:

Should be a good weekend overall. :)

Working this weekend. :(

So probably just a few turns of Antihero.

Carrier Wars 2016: Blood on the Sand (Deserts of Kharak)

I’m going to get through Before the Storm. It is high time!

I’m still hungry for Nioh comfort food. I thought I’d be too sick of the game to play it again on PC, yet now I’m hooked again.

It helps that progress is so brisk the second time through. I should finish the base game in about 25 hours.

Probably some Aviary Attorney and Rusty Lake Hotel.

I hate you !

Tonite I will be playing Korean barbecue with the wife for our anniversary. Then Path of Exile. I actually spent money on it, so I am completely addicted.

Congrats, I hope you have many happy years together.

If you play without enemies on you also miss a great enemy which mutates everything it touches and can ruin whole areas. I forget what it’s called but it’s black and has glowy eyes.

https://i.imgur.com/MtRKT8e.png

Received my new racing wheel bundle yesterday, and assembled it last night. I foresee a lot of Dirt Rally and Assetto Corsa this weekend.

DCS: Harrier released on Wednesday, and got its first hotfix today. I plan to spend a lot of time learning how to make it hover.

Tarr slimes!

Thanks!

Grim Dawn has finally clicked with me so more of that.
Rimworld.
Hacknet! I just discovered this game and it’s a blast.
Also breaking in my Black Friday deals. Fancy new Corsair keyboard and mouse.

Airborne wasn’t as good as the first two versions of the game but it has some interesting play. The one that follows about the Pacific is not as good, it has one really frustrating part, but also some good parts.

I still have all the games in boxes but haven’t seen them on any of the services yet. Where did you find it?

I am playing Fallout 4, about 3-4 hours in. A little different, really slow loading times although the game itself is playing fine. Just came across my first deathclaw.

This one is on Steam and Origin.