What have you played in the weekend?

Hot Shots and Everybody’s Golf are very fun games. I dont like the 3 click system for any other games…I played Tiger Woods 2012 for a few years and now TGC 2 and RORY.

But these games are so colorful and “fun” that I just deal with it and get used to it…the main challenge is where to place the ball, not the 3 clicks…those are not hard. The placements get tough the higher level courses you unlock and they are fun to try and replay with varying conditions to beat your low scores.

I love golf games, period, and Everybody’s is one of the funner games for sure.

Between bouts of carpentry, I’m rolling through Sword Coast Legends - finished the main campaign and now working on the expansion. Shame the developers went under and the publishing rights lapsed, I would have been interested to see a follow-up. It’s been a fun jaunt, though - admittedly - through familiar territory.

Also tried out the tutorials and opening mission for Aven Colony since I’ve been in the mood to slop together some futuristic cities, and Tom’s mention put it back on my radar.

And knocked out another chapter of Aviary Attorney - which is, no joke, still pretty great. Moving into the final act and things are getting pretty intense.

I think I’ll be playing:

1. Horizon Zero Dawn
  2. Everybody’s Golf
  3. Lara Croft and the Temple of Light
  4. The Long Dark
  5. Aven Colony

Not sure if I’ll be sticking with Lara Croft the entire way. It seems like a game where maybe I play a level every day, or every other day.

I’ll be sticking to my current daily playlist of

1. Wolfenstein II: Courtroom edition.
  2. Nex Machina on Rookie
  3. Grim Dawn, oh sweet, sweet Grim Dawn.

Not sure yet. Probably quite a bit of The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, and probably Guild Wars 2, but other than that, no idea really. Ideally, a lot of Nioh, but that might be tricky. We’ll see.

Tom Clancy’s The Division! =D
And Destiny 2 for when my friends can’t join up online for the first one.
Maybe L.A. Noire if I get tired of shooting people.

I remember there being quite a lot of that in L.A. Noire…

There IS a bit of shooting but it’s not the main purpose of the game at least =)

Yeah. I found the game to be very flawed and not making enough out of the things it did well. I also didn’t find out I had a lot of better guns in the trunk of my car until after I had finished the main story, which could have reduced the time spent shooting.

There are guns in the TRUNK?? Wow. Thanks

I know, right. I found out by accident when I walked past the trunk of my police car.

Antihero on ANDROID and STEAM!
Aven Colony
Glass Masquerade

I’m playing Attend an Anime Convention for the First Time in Four Years this weekend.

Not gonna have a ton of time to game this weekend, so it looks like I’ll just be getting this in for the blog:

It’s from a series of quick-playing 4X games called Warpath, which I’ve never played and am looking forward to trying out.

My sister-in-law and her husband are coming over Saturday because they want to play more of this on my PS2:

So that’ll also be fun. :)

See if I can finish up Pyre, getting close to the finish I think.

More Spellforce 3- I am really enjoying my time with it!I did purchase Slay the Spire as well, for those sweet and short game-moments. Well, at least I hope thats what its for!

Uncharted 4 multiplayer and trying to figure out combat in Tales of Berseria. Weee!

Man, I loved playing Uncharted 4 multiplayer. I should get back to that sometime.

I just finished Cosmic Star Heroine (so great) yesterday, and I’m having the “what game to start” blues…right as the weekend rolls around.

My choices are: Gorogoa PC (I actually did start this an hour ago), Life is Strange PS4, Eiyuu Senki PC (non-steam…hey I’m old), Bioshock PC Enhanced (twice quit after 2 hours in), Opus Magnum PC (“stuck” playing its Shanghai game), and Curious Expedition (why does it keep updating on Steam?).

I foresee bouncing around between them all. This will be the last weekend where I’m so free!

Persona 4 Golden and Child of Light on the Vita (in bed last few days due to a cold, so instead of continuing one of the dozen or so games I have going on the Vita (including Persona 3!), I started these two.

Dark Souls II and Dragon’s Dogma on the Xbone (and maybe Adventures Of Van Helsing III with my daughter if it is any good - haven’t paid any attention to this series but it was Free with Gold this month.

Baldur’s Gate on my laptop. Played this and its sequel way back near original release but still have an unwrapped Throne Of Bhaal I’ve been meaning to play for about 12 years, so attempting to play through the whole saga. Have the Enhanced Editions so I guess I will not have to look for my copy of Throne of Bhaal. Someday I will see how this all ends.

Of course, I may not play any of these and get back to any of the dozens of games on my backlog. I keep trying to quit the games that I am not really clicking with but then I go back to them to make sure I am giving them enough of a chance. Child of Light is a beautiful looking game with great music but the gameplay is so basic…it’s pretty dull… and the writing is a snoozefest.