What have you played in the weekend?

Currently available for only $12.14 on GMG using code BLUE25. Today’s the last day for the code, but I don’t know when, exactly, it expires.

Not sure. Probably a good bit of Nioh and Grim Dawn, and it’s likely I’ll play a good bit of Assassin’s Creed: Origins too. Maybe Persona 5? We’ll see.

Far be it from me to tell someone else how to play a game but maybe it’s time to drop the difficulty level? On the other hand if you’re enjoying these attempts as a kind of chess match, never mind me.

I think maybe I’ll play some State of Decay this weekend. It’s funny, I started that on 360 and ended up setting it aside. Then I bought on Xbone but never started again. With the sequel coming soon, I should probably give it a go.

I am also planning on playing Nantucket this weekend, so thanks for the discount tip. I just used the GMG code and it is still working.

Grim Dawn Trickster build FTW. Hat tip to Ultrazen.
WOTC as usual.

Wizards of the Coast?

War of the Chosen, I believe.

Yes.

I am still working on Fallout 4. I was going to try and wrap it up this weekend but I keep finding new areas to explore.

As of Monday I will be working two jobs and so I will lose my M-F gaming time, meaning I could be playing Fallout 4 into March.

I started Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime last night, so it’ll be that until I finish it.

Unlike the first three games I played through this year, I’ve played this one before, but it was a decade ago, so I didn’t remember much aside from “tank battles.” There’s a lot of good stuff going on aside from that!

I’m going to second that suggestion.

I remember I really enjoyed that game. Unfortunately I sold or gave away my copy and I kind of regret that. Wouldn’t mind seeing how it holds up.

Probably going to be playing a lot of Magic Arena, but also continuing my current obsession with Elder Scrolls Online which somewhere along the line became fantastic!

For the blog, I’m finally gonna start an extended series covering:

I’d never heard the music through an actual Roland MIDI unit, but it’s AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING. I’ll also be playing more:

In preparation for our first streamed EVE meetup later this month.

For myself, I hope to get more time in with:

Should be a great weekend!

Good news: I plan on doing write-ups about every game I play through this year, including Rocket Slime. (More on that later!)

This weekend i’ll be mostly focusing on Total War: Warhammer II, might put in a few rounds of the Division or another mp game. We’ll see how it goes.

Looks like I’m diving into the Kohan games this weekend. I also noticed that I have an HD version of Majesty Gold, so I’ll probably be playing that as well. Perhaps some AoE2, Ashes of the Singularity, and Offworld Trading Company as well.

Kohan!

1 or 2?

Would be tempted to give mp a go :).

Did someone say Kohan I love Kohan we need more Kohan

3 player kohan?

Does steam Kohan mp code even work? 😯