What have you played in the weekend?

Finished Uncharted 4, and now trying to decide if I should start Monster Hunter World or try to finish Bloodborne. Decisions, decisions.

I’m not really a JRPG fan either. I’ve played a few of the Final Fantasys and even finished a couple, but that’s about it. I’ve started a number of other JRPGs, but don’t usually get far. Trails in the Sky got its hooks into me, though, and I just finished it a couple of weeks ago. Now I’ve bought and am fairly deep into the Second Chapter, which is apparently even bigger and more wordy than the First Chapter, but I don’t seem to mind.

I don’t know what it is about Joshua and Estelle, but I love these crazy kids!

I love nearly all the characters in Trails in the Sky. That includes Sieg.

But yeah, Estelle and Joshua are too awesome.

My goal is to wrap up Secret of Mana. I’m at the Grand Palace, which if I understand correctly is close to the end.

But the Underground City was super annoying for how long without saves it is. Being a parent, as I am, that would have been rough without the save state feature of the SNES classic.

A case where ‘they don’t make them like they used to’ is a good thing.

Just bought Fate Extella a couple of days ago. Also, I’ve already bought Toki Tori 2+, which comes out on Switch tomorrow

Ideally Subnautica, The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, Injustice 2, The Division, and Stellaris 2.0. In reality… we shall see.

My tax return came in, so I picked up Overwatch and the Guild Wars 2 expansions…but I’ll probably just keep playing GemCraft: Chasing Shadows this weekend.

Oh boy, did you have to say that name? Now there’s a real chance that’s all I’ll play as well. ;)

I played a bunch of GW2. It’s so bizarre going from the old-school 3000 taskbar LOTRO to the “modern design” of GW2. I kind of miss the LOTRO complexity, but there’s only so many times I can do Moria.

Stellaris: Apocalypse… if I can tear myself away from Slay the Spire.

I’ll check out the new Stellaris patch this weekend. Might play a bit of Monster Hunter World as well. Also a bit of a JRPG hankering so may fire up a Trails game too.

Stellaris for sure, Subnautical as I hope to find the finish soon, burning out a bit. Dirt 4 that I just picked up last sale.

Stellaris 2.0 , Antihero , Railway Empire, maybe some Battlefront 2 Rocket Mode.

Guitar, which has mercilessly taken over my free time since deciding to pick it up a couple weeks ago.

Zeus, perhaps some Emperor, maybe some Anno 1404 (although something about this game just isn’t clicking for me…it feels like it is more Settlers than Pharaoh :S) and then Port Royale and some other trader games.

I might even look up my install code for Tradewinds (sometimes I’m a sucker for really simple games.)

Besides the obligatory PUBG (PC) sessions with friends, I’ll be checking out Fable Fortune (PC/Xbox One) and Hunt: Showdown (PC), and try to finish The Fall (Xbox One).

Played a little bit of the Vermintide 2 closed beta. So far it seems like more of the same, and a less bad loot/crafting system. The new subclasses for the heroes are gated by the level progression, so I haven’t tried out any of them.

We will continue our SeaFall campaign tomorrow. I think we are around 3/4 through; only one box left to open but a lot of stuff to uncover with the latest rules we unlocked. Looking forward to see how it ends.

Also managed to sneak in a random dungeon in Gloomhaven to get a bit more acquainted with my new character (Moon and Eclipse box). Was better than I had expected, totally a good option for when there’s only time for a short game.

How is this? Steam threw it up at me, probably because of my recent time with Grim Dawn, and I have to say it looks pretty amazing. Makes me wish I’d helped KS it, but I’ve yet to ever throw money at any Steam early access efforts and while it’s only $20 I’m still balking over it.

Some of the Youtube videos show a lot of potential though. The game looks more like PoE than Diablo, perhaps too much with that rotating skill tree.

Demon’s Souls. This is the last weekend to play online before shutdown.

Oh man. I really wish I had a PS3 so that I could join you.