What have you played in the weekend?

Wolcen will probably be great, but its still very early access, and systems keep getting added, or changed, and there isn’t that much content yet, or progression for that matter.
Expect it to be in Early Access for the rest of the year - If that doenst matter to you, its a nice addition to action rpgs.

I ended up playing The Division most of all, with a bit of Trails of Cold Steel, and 15 minutes of Injustice 2 to check the TMNT. And about an hour of Grim Dawn last night. I don’t regret a thing. ;)

I played and finished The Solus Project, which I picked up over the holidays based on the prior work from the folks involved. I had it pegged initially as a survival/crafting/sandbox game which was not at all correct; turned out to be a linear adventure game more in line with the Penumbra/Amnesia games with survival mechanics added to it. I thought it was pretty fun, even with the dark story.

It was Twilight Struggle and Cinco Paus only here. I well intend to play Deep Sixed this week!

No blog stuff for me this weekend, as I’m taking the week off after some dental surgery to recover. I definitely plan to finish up the pre-campaign in this (which is god damned amazing):

More of this, which is also pretty great:

And finally, more time here if possible:

Hopefully will be a great weekend.

Had a frickin’ blast playing Fortnite with @Mike_Cathcart last night so I suspect I’ll do more of that this weekend along with more Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition as I was making real progress in my play before I took a couple days break. I’m going to mix in some single player game I haven’t finished like Xenoblade Chronicles 2 also. Will mix in some Super Nt action with Super Mario World 2: Yoshi’s Island also.

Probably Battlestar Galactica Deadlock. It’s been appearing at $30 off-and-on for the last few months, so I figure that’s about it’s going to be as good as it gets for the time being.

And moar Guild Wars 2 with my waifu elementalist.

I might play a bit of Guild Wars 2 and Into the Breach rounded out with Command: Modern Air-Naval Operations.

Also table-wise I’m thinking Darkest Night 2nd Ed. and D-Day at Peleliu.

Ideally, lots of The Division and Subnautica, with Space Tyrant and Into the Breach in-between.

Honestly though, I’m not sure how much time I’ll have for gaming this weekend. We’ll see.

ITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITBITB

I’ve had it a while and done just the tutorial, but I just finished my first actual campaign battle, in the Julius caesar campaign, of Field of Glory 2, and I am enjoying it.

Very different to the turn based combat I am used to.

I feel I ought to say i have soured on Port Royale 3. Feels dry to me, not much fun, which is strange to say because it has the Caribbean + pirates + trading + building and yet none of those feels anything like fun.

Hell the trading in east india Company and Windward is more satisfying…

DMC3, Nioh, PUBG, Strategic Command: WWII.

One of these games is new!

Just more Titan Quest. I really am enjoying the DLC stuff.

I have started the first DLC of Dark Souls 2. I haven’t run into a boss yet but the mood of this place is ominous.

Into the Breach, PUBG and Hearthstone on PC.

I’ll be playing ECCC. It’s that time of the year to wander around a ComicCon and gawk for hours on end so I won’t have time to play. It’s a shame because I finally got into Might and Magic X over the last few days and I’m surprised how fun it is.

Apparently I had agreed to play Twilight Imperium 4 today.

Well, so long as you don’t have any other plans til tomorrow that’s fine :)

If you’re reading this right now, then at this moment you must not be playing Into the Breach. Why not? Wtf is wrong with you?

I’ve been playing Into the Breach and like most I’m pretty fond of it.

I think I’ll also try Slay the Spire at some point.