What have you played in the weekend?

So far, some Into the Breach, which I’ve closed twice in frustration, and Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm, which has really improved my opinion of myself as a brigadier.

Total war: Warhammer Mortal Empires campaign – Britainia. Heavily modded. Been really weird.

Just successfully completed my first playthrough of Into the Breach, and played a bit of Offworld Trading Company and Unreal Tournament. Also spent an hour and a half playing the Starfighter Inc alpha with the director and senior producer, which was great fun, but I can’t say any more about that.

I thought it would be fun to start up a new game in Zelda BotW, been a long while since I played and I never did any of either DLC stuff. Made a new profile on my Switch (to avoid messing up my 85 hour save game) and started all over. Aaaand sucked back in hard. Played about 12 hours again this weekend, but this time I’m really focused on exploring and interacting with the world a bit more, and it’s just been a delight. This might be one of those games I bust out ever year or two and play all over again.

Also, Pillars of Eternity 2 AI script testing, Vagante with my cousin co-op (very cool game to play co-op it turns out, and really easy to do in short sessions), and Stellaris/Into the Breach while I Netflix some Arrested Development.

Been kind of a great/relaxing weekend so far.

NieR:Automata has dominated my leisure time this weekend and It is just what I needed to get me out of the gaming rut I was in. This is one of those rare games that pushes me out of my comfort zone and reminds me that I can still be surprised and charmed by something new. Maybe It is the weird and goofy sensibility set against a grim backdrop but the game reminds me of The Little Big Adventure series that I played back in the day.

Let’s see, this weekend I mostly played Forza Horizon 3*, but also an hour of the Titanfall 2 story campaign, and maybe a half-hour of Steamworld Heist (which was given out free at some point as a Prime benefit).

*BTW has anyone run into the issue under Windows 10 where it just fails to launch? There’s a workaround involving starting then cancelling a download of a free app on the Windows store but the store forgets after a reboot. More proof that you should never buy a game from them if you can get it anywhere else.

Ended up playing Sniper Elite 4 on the PC and some Dying Light on the PS4 Pro.

When power was finally restored, I ended up playing some Vermintide 2 BETA and Battlefront 2 Heroes vs Villains.

Not much gaming time this weekend, as I had kind of predicted. But I did play a bit of The Division, Into the Breach, and both surprisingly and mostly Injustice 2.

I hope to get in some decent gaming this weekend. First, for the blog, I’m gonna revisit this gem:

Plus spend some time with:

For myself, I just picked this up, am totally in love with it, and plan to get in as much time as I can with it:

With probably a break of this now and then:

Should be a great weekend. :)

Be playing the Assault global event in The Division for the most part I imagine, plus maybe a little more Sea of Thieves open beta.

Well, not much time for gaming this weekend either, I’m afraid. What little I have will most likely go to The Division (global event going on), Guild Wars 2 (and the just released Episode 2 for Season 4 of its Living World content), and, if I finish downloading it, perhaps Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition.

But I feel most of my free time will most likely go to a game called “writing”. As in book. So yeah, we’ll see.

header

It’s really good!

I’ve got four new missions to get through in Forged Battalion. Other than that, who knows?

Oh, Mental Omega 3.3.3 just came out. That’s now priority #1.

I think I’ll play The Surge (I broke down and got it), with some Slay the Spire and maybe some Into the Breach.

Feeling old school. Finsihing up the original The Knights of the old Repulbic and moving on to Icewindale 2 lol

A rare, wide open weekend with no plans!

I’ll get some quality time with:
Kingdom Come: Deliverance with the new patch.
Into the Breach
Logistical - Russia
Maybe some Northgard or newly acquired Dungeons 3 (thanks 50% off Sale) if time permits.

Northgard, possibly some Offworld Trading Company, Forged Battalion grinding the tech tree some more, Steel Division, the Ultimate Apocalypse mod for Dawn of War Soulstorm, an occasional round of Tooth and Tail, and possibly Age of Empires.

WOW, that’s a lot of votes for Into the breach…hmmm…reconsidering…

How do those run on a windows 10 machine? I have kept my old PC just in case I want to play some IWD or Baldurs Gate.

I will be continuing my DS2 SOTFS trek this weekend. Working on the first DLC.