What have you played in the weekend?

Just finished Dishonored 2 and bouncing straight into Prey.

This weekend shall be I don’t have the slightest idea. It’s gonna be busy and I have to write and do all the things. Oh boy.

Not gonna have much gaming time this weekend, but I’ll definitely be doing another week of this for the blog:

And restarting my third campaign in this because I love it but am TERRIBLE at it right now.

I’d have more time, but I’m super excited to go to a Paley Festival panel for The Orville tomorrow! YAY!

A mix of Vermintide 2, Monster Hunter World, Fortnite, and Lego City Undercover for me.

Probably 7th Continent and Final Fantasy XV.

Surviving Mars, Offworld Trading Company, and maybe some Ashes of the Singularity and Age of Empires.

The only two guarantees are Heart of Crown and Starfighter Inc. Probably some Mental Omega as well.

Final Fantasy XIV is going quite well, so I’m going to try to fit a bit of that into my weekend, and our new PS4 (completing the current-gen console trinity!) gives me a lot of games to get back to, but the only things I know for sure I’m playing this weekend are Magic: The Gathering and Project Diva: Future Tone.

I have been playing Into the Breach, of course, some extended OTC sessions with CraigM, and Slay the Spire. That last one is really, really good. The right middle ground between Monster Slayers’ frantic pace and Dream Quest’s punishing difficulty.

Sat down and played the final act of Aviary Attorney. Kind of encapsulates the wonderful strangeness that makes gaming so great right now. Now on to getting in some regular West of Loathing play.

Quiplash at a forced social outing.

Added these games to my Steam wishlist as they both look quite entertaining. Thanks for posting. :)

Pit People
Surviving Mars
Boardgame: Dungeon Alliance.

Garden Warfare 2. Unicorn Chomper event this weekend, and some spring cosmetics. Rux is also back with 5 new special abilities. I don’t feel like grinding 2,500,000 coins to buy them, but hopefully I can level up the chomper before he’s gone for another 6 months.

Likely some Warframe, along with some probable Rule the Waves or Steam and Iron along with my current read, Castles of Steel.

Been playing Shadow Tactics from the Amazon Twitch promotion as a way to test the Twitch client. Works great so far.

I’m liking the game too although it makes me cuss a lot. Despite similar frustrations to the Commandos games I find it a more compelling play. And despite being in the “save anywhere or GTFO” camp I find I’m not saving enough, ha ha. It’s one of those games where save anywhere enables you to stop anytime but I get drawn into it and find that hours have passed.

I’m certain to try a couple more missions this weekend.

I bought 5 new games today.

I’ll be playing those.

Pit people (1st impressions are very much wtf? )

Northgard (I can see it growing on me, but it is…slow)

Space tyrant (because of tom’s review. So far so good but some repetitiveness )

Hand of fate 2 (I suck at the fighting sequences. Dies twice at end of first adventure. Might refund :()

And one more. …name forgotten.

I also played and will continue to play sanctus reach. A bit slow at first but it’s growing on me.

Hopefully quite a bit of Ni No Kuni 2. I’ll try to fit Subnautica and Assassin’s Creed Origins if I can, with a bit of Into the Breach or maybe Space Tyrant on the side. We’ll see.

My copy of Dungeon Alliance arrived today so I’ll be cracking that open this weekend.

Probably a bit more Final Fantasy XV, and for some reason I’ve been hankering to go back to Assassin’s Creed: Origins.

Titan Quest on Xbox - Works wonderfully! A shame that the last patch messed up graphics quite a bit though, but otherwise still a solid game.
Oh - and tons and tons of Rift PRime - what a great game to return to as well.