What have you played in the weekend?

Yea, I watched some Xbox footage and I was surprised how good TQ looked. But after seeing it free-$1 off and on over the years on PC, I couldn’t get over the $29 price tag.

Some combination of Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Fortnite, Monster Hunter World, and Eco (if I can find a server that people don’t up and abandon after two days).

How have the controls changed to make up for the lack of mouse and keyboard?

Oh yes - Very much. With the default attack, you just hold down the button, and you automatically move to and attack the closest enemy. You can also direct this autostyle attack in a direction if you wish. It works quite well, even if I was very surprised in the beginning.

Does that mean they didn’t have to change a lot of skills or enemies?

I really don’t know - .I don’t think I ever made it past level 10 in the pc version, so I am probably not the right person to ask.

Thanks for all the details. I was curious, because the fewer things they need to change for balance, the more likely that there will be controller support for the PC

I’ve been learning Magic the Gathering with Magic 2014, so I’ll probably play some more of that this weekend. Probably some Tooth and Tail as well. I guess I should get Din’s Curse installed if that is going to be what is played for Monday’s Comp Stomp. Also a few rounds of World of Tanks 1.0.

Not much gaming for me this weekend, but for the blog I’ll be doing this for the game of the week:

And streaming a bunch of this on Sunday morning:

If I have any time to myself, it’ll likely be more of this:

A busy, but hopefully productive, weekend. :) I can’t complain too much, there IS karaoke involved. ;)

Ohhhhh, I might join you for that. LOVE Din’s Curse!

I got an email yesterday that Lazy Galaxy was out of early access, I’d be interested in hearing if it’s any good.

As for me, I expect I’ll be focused on multiplayer gaming this weekend, which is kind of ironic for me. I’ll be playing the final weekend of global events in The Division as well as some hijinks on the high seas in Sea of Pirates.

I toyed with it for about half an hour and enjoyed my time. Hopefully it’ll be good.

Yay, bought the XCOM 2 expansion pack for cheap!

Holy shit, it’s 58 GB!? Boo!

link?

Yes, I’m quoting myself, but I just lost an hour to this game after triple-dipping for it on Steam. I’d never really used pets before, so imagine my surprise and delight when I saw a pet skeleton use a healthstone to heal themselves. Beautiful.

Check Fanatical.

I have been playing Wasteland 2 all week. I am surprised there is no thread for this game. It is pretty good. Combat is a bit simplistic, though. There are no overwatch, counterattacks, or interrupts for example.

Total war: Warhammer 2: Mortal Empires campaign on legendary (lizards). Only because I like getting beat in the face with a skaven ogre hammer.

Yak search the forums. There’s a long thread on Wasteland 2, I am sure. Most here seemed to play it a few years ago.

I’ll be checking out Sea of Thieves with my PUBG squad. Coincidentally, all of them have gotten Game Pass even though they don’t have an Xbox.

Working the weekend sadly, so probably just some Antihero and Chaos Reborn.