What have you played in the weekend?

Through the Ages, Railway Empire, and beta testing an unannounced title from Slitherine

Gloomhaven, now that I’ve organised the box.

Possibly some computer games, probably not Into the Breach. Maybe some Northgard or twh2.

Might even poke around in tomb kings.

This is a long weekend for me because my company always gives us Good Friday off. Trying to figure out what to play. The path of least resistance would be to keep playing Forza Horizon 3, or I could continue playing AC Origins. On the other hand I just unlocked Mafia III due to being charged for the Humble Monthly Bundle. Is it a huge download? I think I’d enjoy some not-N’awlins in 1968 hijinks and I hear the soundtrack is great (it has “King of the Road”!).

Far Cry 5.
Maybe start Kingdom Come: Deliverance if the patch ever finishes downloading.
Board games, I’m going to try for Dungeon Alliance and 7th Continent.

Far Cry PRIMAL and Signal from Tolva.

Fucking tease. ;)

I’m going to play more Division. I feel like as long as they’re going to host global events, I need to be participating. Anyway, it’s fun getting showered with loot!

I actually started playing Wing Commander earlier this week on a whim, but have decided to give the bulk of it a pass and have moved on to Wing Commander 2. Just couldn’t get a handle on the controls in combat (playing mouse and keyboard) in WC1 after a half-dozen missions or so; WC2 seems to have improved things a bit, or maybe the missions and AI are just a easier…

Other than that - more Subnautica. Got another scanning base I need to build and then I think I can push along a bit further in the story.

So I downloaded and installed Mafia III, and at least the first few hours have really impressed me. The voice acting, the facial animations/motion capture, the story.* Love the interstitial Senate hearings.

I will say that there have been a couple of bugs, one of which was an invisible staircase up to an outside walkway in a Mardi Gras sequence.
*I’m right at the point where Lincoln has recovered from his injuries after the dramatic double-cross. Great music in those cutscenes BTW. Paint it Black and Bad Moon Rising? Yes please.

Rainbow Six Siege!!!

Gloomhaven and Lord and Lady Westing’s Will - a LARP set in 1935. I am Superintendent Charles Stone.

Prismata and Virtue’s Last Reward today, and probably during my days off throughout the week.

So far, mostly Stardew Valley. I might find time for something else today. We’ll see.

Weekend ended up between Far Cry 5 and Battle Brothers. Still trying to figure out B.B. on when to let a brother go and when to reload :)

I’ll be dipping into Far Cry 2 on my Xbox One X to check if I remember it with rose-tinted glasses, or if it is really as good as I think it is.

Mount and Blade - Pendor mod, Age of Empies 2 MP (by the way, this now ancient game has been growing in popularity since 2016 or so, believe it or not), Sunless Sea or Subnautica if I have the time.

Strangely enough, Champions Online. Must haz superhero gaem.

Northgard - Finished up the campaign yesterday, will probably try and do a skirmish game vs the AI.

Assassin’s Creed Origins - I’ll probably at least finish up the area I’m in (only the 2nd), and maybe start the next one.

I’m sure my wife and I will also play Gloomhaven at least once.

Power Tools Simulator 2018, where I’ll be building a workbench.

Gloomhaven, Battle Brothers.