What have you played in the weekend?

Ended up with a lot of Rift… and some Destiny 2 which for some reason doesn’t handle DNS-settings like every application (possibly ever)

I was able to get Remember Me started, now to find time to finish it.

I should do the same one day. I was enjoying it. I can’t remember why I stopped playing.

Probably not much for me this weekend. For the blog:

If I have time, for me, more of this:

Or maybe I’ll finally try Rule the Waves, after reading both of its manuals:

Should be a good weekend regardless.

Second session of D&D 5e Tomb of Annihilation.

Not sure. Far Cry: Primal Apex Edition is on a deep sale here (Brazil-only, I think), and I can get it for roughly US$ 10, so I might buy it after all. We’ll see.

Other than that, I’ll most likely play Injustice 2 (Multiverse with Donatello is so much fun) and Ni No Kuni 2. Or even Assassin’s Creed: Origins.

Galciv III - Intrigue, Through the Ages, Project Aura for me.

Plus, although I really want to wait until it’s out of EA before diving in seriously, the English translation of the tutorial for Three Kingdoms - The Last Warlord was included in today’s patch, so I may spend a little time checking it out.

I am replaying Fall from heaven 2.

Good call!

As for me, I’m going to be working on a car and a lawn mower and wrapping up some house painting, so probably not very much in the way of games. Busy busy.

I swear this will be my last weekend of Dark Souls 2 SOTFS. I will do anything I can, summon whoever I can etc to kill the last couple bosses, all optional ones.

I figure on Sunday to start Mass Effect Andromeda.

Enjoy! Approach it without completitis!

You’re in for a good time, and you can join us in posting impressions over in the Andromeda thread!

Unlike many I still managed to enjoy ME3, so yea, I am looking forward to MEA.

The more important bellwether is how you felt about Mass Effect 1, in my opinion.

I recently re-played all three original ME games, right after my re-play of the first two Dragon Age games. And I like it.

One of us! One of us!

I started ME3 a couple of weeks ago. Only about 6 hours in but i am enjoying it so far.

I don’t want to start anything before BattleTech next week. I could try Dead Cells, but I might get hooked. Maybe I’ll goof around in Ninja Gaiden II.

Finishing The Last of Us. Again.

Firing up the newly-patched War for the Overfiend^H^H^H^Hworld.

Trying to stomach a little more of AC Origins before deciding I am really tired of the AC formula.

Mucking about with Arma3 and its tanks.

If the weather holds, maybe just getting out of the fucking house and heading up to the mountains.