What have you played in the weekend?

Playing .MOD files from the AMiGA.

And if there’s some time left, some Warframe with the new patch, then some Rift and some Destiny 2 - even though it’s 50 shaders of wrong.

Do I launch my rocket in Subnautica? Maybe.

The 1.8.1 update in The Division made the loot fountain even more generous and I’ve been trying out a handful of new builds. Gonna try and tackle some more Challenging missions, and maybe try to finish up Owlboy forget that, GMG’s current sale has Slay the Spire for 25% off. Yoink!

Solo boardgaming
More Struggle for the Galactic Empire
Really digging it actually., If I finish it I may try…
The Bessarabia scenario in Victory Roads.

Far Cry 5
God of War PS4
That’s it.

Because I spent so much time playing this last weekend (IS SO GOOD I LOVE IT OMG):

I never got around to playing this for the blog.

So I definitely plan to play The Spatials this weekend. IF I can tear myself away from Inquisitor, THEN I’ll finally try Rule the Waves:

Will be a good weekend.

LARGE ANGRY ROBOTS

also just a suggestion for Brian:

It starts with Battle and ends with Tech. You get three guesses.

Mass Effect Andromeda

Battlefield: Nanotech?

Heh, I’ll try to make time for it.

BattleTech and Dead Cells!

Injustice 2 and Brigador, most likely. Also 日本語の勉強.

I would play Battletech, but I think I’ll wait for the next patch since some setups have problems with overheating and it’s running kind of hot in mine. I can wait.

I’ll certainly try out Battletech, and I’ll be playing PUBG and Ironsight for my mp shooter needs.

That’s it. The only problem is painting the damn miniatures. Get it?

Gloomhaven. It’s the international tabletop day on saturday so we’ll play Clash of Cultures (been wanting to try it out) and Mage Knight. If time permits Sidereal Confluence.

If I have time on sunday I’ll probably play past the tutorial mission in Battletech.

Finished Subnautica and just picked a couple games out of my backlog to try out: Papo y Yo and Strafe. I’ll probably finish Papo y Yo, but I think I’m kind off shooters in general, so not sure how long I’ll stick with Strafe - although the briskness and rogue-lite approach is making for a good game to just hop into and play for five or ten minutes. (I die pretty quickly.)

I don’t have much time to spend at home, and although I was giften the gorgeous Ori and the Blind Forest, it will thus be mostly mobile gaming like it has been for the past 10 days, namely Lost Portal CCG (a wonderful time waster. If anybody got a suggestion along that line for when I am done with it, I’ll glady take it!) and after a long hiatus, I jumped back into Konami’s Mahjong Kakuto Kurabu.

Some Slay the Spire when I am home, too.

Battletech, Through the Ages, and the Q2T Twilight Struggle tourney

Yes though I do hope you understand that Asia looks better in a lovely shade of red.