What have you played in the weekend?

After reading the ESO thread, I went and bought the Summerset package. Fired up and ready to go. Now to see if it pulls me out of LOTRO.

It did for me. Canceled my subscription for LOTRO and reupped with ESO.

Haven’t had much gaming time lately but this weekend I plan on Mass Effect 3, Dragon’s Crown and Link Between Worlds.

This weekend’s about free stuff. Started the XBox game pass trial to see State of Decay 2 and have detoured to see what Gears 4 is like. (Nice firefights, but the variety of settings it opens with has dried up…) Also have the Crew 2 beta.

In VR land I have Everspace on the go, but it made me a bit ill last time I picked it up, so approaching with caution :/

This weekend I’m playing the Frop Bog backyard.

I am stuck in my urban wasteland with Slay the Spire’s newly released 3rd character and Cultist Simulator. There has been worse way to be stuck!

Should be a good weekend. For the blog, I’m definitely going to try to play this:

If I can get it working properly. Last time I tried, my ship just kept spinning in the hangar. Can’t kill Kilrathi that way.

Plus more time with:

I might also try to get some time in with this:

And who knows what else, if I have time/energy.

For myself, DEFINITELY more of:

And, if I need a break from slaying the forces of Chaos, some more time with:

Because Summerset isn’t gonna save itself now is it? ;)

Should be a great weekend.

Awesome. Loved that game! Except for that one twist (you know what I’m talking about). Hope you get it to work. If you do, please post what you had to do.

This thread looks to have a few solutions I plan to try.

Gonna be a fun weekend for once, well half a weekend as I signed up for some Sunday OT at work.

Overload: I’m enjoying how the campaign is slowly introducing all the different enemy bots and weapons in the game. So I’m staying away from the Challenge mode for now. I’ll be continuing Phoebe, where I’m stuck near the end. I’m fighting a LOT of robots. I’m not sure if they’re coming from a generator or if there are just a lot in this area behind the second security door. I tried afterburning ahead and looking for a factory/generator, but couldn’t find one. So maybe there are just a lot of bots here to kill. Way more than I’ve faced before in a single area with an auto-bot generator.

You likely died where I did. There’s at least one shielded generator around there. So many boots.

Thanks to @schurem I am deeply immersed in DCS. So if I had my way I’d play that all weekend. But this weekend I’m in Paris to watch Rugby Sevens. (Look it up if you don’t know what that is. What it is is fun!). So I only have my MacBook Pro with me which means probably some Crusader Kings 2, Pillars of Eternity and Opus Magnum in the evenings. I was enjoying the hell out of Opus Magnum around Xmas and just stopped for some reason.

Dunno. I beat Ultima 6. I was planning to carry on my retro kick with Savage Empire and then Martian Dreams, but not really feeling the motivation.

Binding of Isaac, Overload, Binding of Isaac, and a little more Binding of Isaac. After bouncing off Isaac more than a few times over the last few years, this game finally clicked.

Overload is amazing. The feeling of the old Descent games is remarkable.

Some BC games on Xbox One: Midnight Club: LA and GTA: San Andreas, and I’ll try out some new BR games on PC (besides PUBG): Realm Royale and Totally Accurate Battlegrounds.

There’s also the Post Scriptum test weekend I’ll dive into if I get the time to.

Played so much Has-been Heroes last month that I felt like taking a break. Didn’t want anything too heavy and found this old silly vehicle action game in the backlog to mess with. Hard Truck Apocalypse. It’s dated and tedious, but some cheat codes have made it accessible. A goofy break this weekend before maybe getting back to Baldur’s Gate or installing Arkham City.

Probably Blazblue: Central Fiction, Vampyr, and Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock. We’ll see.

Surely you mean Midnight Club: LA (one of the finest arcade racing games of the 360 generation)?

Whoops, of course it’s MCLA (corrected, thanks).