What have you played in the weekend?

Also because of the Frame Game, I’m replaying Bioshock Infinite!

Bonjour mes amies a QT3. We moved into our apartment in Grenoble today and luckily it exceeded my expectations. It took a while to go through the grocery store, reading labels. My son’s cashew and pistachio allergy make it a challenge.

My favorite thing we saw in Paris was Versailles. I enjoyed the Eiffel tower too.

Not sure any games will be in my near future.

Gee thanks, @Scotch_Lufkin , you just reminded me of yet ANOTHER half-played game I need to get back to. Le sigh.*

I feel like Sisyphus sometimes…

*Needless to say, I realize that it’s my own damn fault. :-) And thanks to that 1080 you sold me, at least all the games look really pretty.

Mostly boardgame weekend…Gloomhaven, Eldritch Horror maybe, some dreary Euro thing probably.

If there’s time, finish up God of War and maybe some LotRO.

Je suis très envieux.

As to what I’m playing, probably more Shadow of War and 3030 Deathwar Redux.

Votre francais est tres bien!

I barely know any french, but luckily my wife is decent at it

I got God of War in the recent ‘Days of PS’ sale.

Not far yet but what I have played isn’t really grabbing me. Nevertheless! I will try some more this weekend if I can stay away from work long enough.

Oh, and I’m also going to try the new Octopath Traveler demo on Switch.

There is no Game but Battletech and Dekker is its prophet.

Get you down to Lake Lugano. Switzerland is beautiful country, and lots of great food. And if you can get yourself dinner on one of the lakeside patios in Gandria on the lake at sunset, you’re in for a treat.

Take lots of pictures Rob, I can’t wait to see them.

La Confederation est plusieurs bien.

More Mass Effect:Andromeda for me. I would guess I am about half way thru, although I have no real idea. I think I am going to work on the actual plot because that seems more Mass Effect to me.

@robc04

What @CraigM said, and also check out Luzern (or Lucerne in French). Was there in a past life (literally just over 40 years ago) as a teenager but it was gorgeous. I think it’s in the German-speaking part of the Confederatio Helvetica.

Probably work a little more on the new shields introduced in the latest The Division patch, but I’m also working on baby steps back into The Witcher 3. I think I’m going to take some suggestions and work on knocking out some quests, my backlog for those things just won’t stop.

I’m playing WW2Online. Yeah you heard me.

Probably some Descent-like goodness with more Overload. A little bit of State of Decay 2 and Bloodborne thrown in there as well.

But mostly I’ll be watching World Cup matches this weekend.

Wow, I didn’t even know that it was still a thing. Do you still have a subscription fee and all that?

So say we all.
I am half way there to a Steiner Recon Lance. Going to try a Double AC 20 Atlas, backed up by a medium Range Atlas, and a Highlander Direct Fire Support and a Highlander Missile Boat. I think I should be fine to wrap up the campaign, if I can get a few more of the rarer items.

Unfortunately, yeah.

I need to beat Ninja Gaiden II on Master Ninja before June 27th. It takes me 2 days to beat a level and I have 10 left. I’m screwed.

Or am I?

The right way to solve this is to play the awesome Megadrive version (but there will be less polygons).

I am going to get some good flight time in the F-15 in DCS. Even though it’s simple to fly it’s far from simple to master. A lot to be enjoyed even in the simlite versions of DCS.

I am enjoying DCS in VR so much lately all my 2D games seem to have lost some of their allure.

However, I will probably find some time this weekend to finish Prey. I am right at the end but for some reason didn’t persevere. I did really enjoy it so picked up Mooncrash as well - if only to encourage more development of the franchise. I may give Mooncrash a bit of a spin too if time permits.