What have you played in the weekend?

It’s kinda fun (and I actually finished it back when), although GTA San Andreas’ San Fierro feels more like San Francisco than the one in that game.

So I never got around to this last weekend, so I’ll be doing a series of it this weekend:

And hopefully one-off’s of:

And this, if I can figure out how to play it properly:

For myself, definitely more:

It’ll be a good weekend.

Dragon Quest XI for sure. Loving it so far. If for some reason I want some variety (which I doubt), I might play Monster Hunter World or Yakuza 0 or even Hand of Fate 2. But it should be mostly Dragon Quest XI.

Some weekend, I will come up for air from Nioh. But it is not this weekend. Maybe next weekend though.

I have to work. :(

Dragon Quest XI.

Maybe some Monster Hunter, World and/or Generations Ultimate.

Board-game wise I got SEAL Team Flix so I’ll be assembling the maps for that too.

Pfft, Brian didn’t even beat the game! Poseur.

Not for lack of trying! I got stuck at this one mission I couldn’t pass to save my life.

I intended to play Might & Magic VI, but even with the wonderful unofficial patch, it didn’t work properly in Wine. I instead jumped back, after over 20 years? into Lands of Lore. Super accessible RPG, even today.

I see your problem right there. Games aren’t supposed to run in wine. You drink the wine, and you run the game on DosBox.

I’ve been playing the betas of Battlefield V and Insurgency: Sandstorm, and I’ve been enjoying the latter a lot more. BFV may be ahead in explosions and scale, but Insurgency is just a lot more intense. And at this point in time, I tend to prefer intenseness ahead of explosions in my shooters. Also, all weapons and attachments are unlocked from the start in Insurgency, which I can’t even begin to describe how much I love (fuck grind-to-unlock non-cosmetics in competitive shooters).

For the past week and this weekend, whenever I had the time, I’ve been (mostly) playing through the entire campaign of Star Trek: Starfleet Academy. Again. For some reason.

Dear lord why?

Cause I… like it? I know, I know, Klingon Academy is superior in virtually every way, but I love the cheesy cutscenes and the Wing Commander style combat. :-P

Soccer season has resumed and I am playing driver for my middle schooler and her teammates for their travel team. And doing my best to behave myself during games ;-)

Though I will have some time for Monsters Den: Godfall.

I GUESS you’re allowed to like what you like. ;)

I’ll be sure to play an hour of Everspace by way of penance. Deal? ;-)

Can’t say no to that. Deal. :)

Is this the part where I say I love Darklight Conflict?*

* actually I don’t, but I like to get under Brian’s skin every once in a while.

says through gritted teeth It’s…fine…you like…what you like…