What have you played in the weekend?

Are you going to use the Temple+ Mod as well? I’d love to hear more about it if you do.

As to what I’ll be playing this weekend, probably more NMS, some Star Traders Frontiers, and who knows what else. Maybe try to get a little further in DOOM 2016 (embarassingly, I died on normal in the first room full of Imps-- kinda hard to kill them when they’re hanging off the columns and such).

I’m shocked by how good it is. Like, I like it so much better than GTAV because it’s not SO SERIOUS. Vehicle control is a bit wonky though.

Thank you! It’s so fun, especially when it’ll get its Battle Royale mode. The dev did mention something about possible controller support during our stream of the game, I believe.

You son a bitch, you had me there for a second.

I’ll be playing Megaquarium.

Welcome to the PNW! It’s wintertime.

But the sun is out right now (in my Portland neighborhood), and I’ve got the day off. I should go take my walk while the gettin’s good.

Weekend gaming-wise it occurred to me that I should maybe also go back to Shadow of War.

I would be curious to hear impressions about this. I’ve got it installed but I feel like I need to wrap up a couple other games before I go starting a new one.

Betas and demos for me this weekend: Blackout, Forza Horizon 4, Trials Rising, and Insurgency: Sandstorm.

Definitely will log in and do some world quests in WoW. Perhaps work on leveling my Paladin.

Other than that, I’m in an rts mood so likely some AoE2.

That sounds terrifying!! Now I’m all scared.

Watched 10 minutes and stopped it to not spoil it further: that looks brilliant!

It really is. The classes are different and each can be leveled up.

I wasn’t going to because I never played through ToEE yet. I typically don’t mod much and when I do it’s after I’ve gone through vanilla. The Circle of Eight mod is pretty mandatory though I think.

I’m going to play some Destiny 2 and Dragon Quest XI.

It was over 20 years ago and a kid, so my memory is super hazy. I think there was a box, one of the quest riddle boxes that they (I can’t remember which of my brothers failed this, but as they are identical twins, it doesn’t matter) they couldnt figure out in chapter 3 (in think) and that area became inaccessible after chapter 6.

MORE OF DRAGON QUEST XI LESS OF EVERYTHING ELSE.

More Dragon Quest XI because it’s awesome. I finally got into Prey and I can’t believe it took me this long. After 5 or 6 hours, I can see why this is so well regarded.

I’m planning to dabble with Frozen Synapse 2 a fair bit, but also have a giant stack of Netrunner cards that need to be unboxed and organized for longer-term storage. Time will tell which option will win out.

More Spider-Man. More Shadow of the Tomb Raider.

Still Nioh for me. Probably the last time, though – I’ve got around a half-dozen missions to go to finish Way of the Nioh (the highest NG+ mode), and then two or three random achievements to wrap up. After that all that’s left would be the 999 floors of The Abyss, and that’s not going to happen.

I’ll try to keep an eye out. But riddles, haha, I am so bad at those!