What have you played in the weekend?

Frankly, the game is so open, so vast, and the quest log so absent, even though the game is very intuitive, you are most likely better off starting over!
I didn’t play any of it, as expected: it was a Twilight Struggling Crosscoding week-end, with a suprise Brother Rabbit quick visit.

DIE MACHER!

Mostly Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey, I hope. Maybe a bit of Dragon Quest XI and CrossCode on the side, and, who knows, maybe even a little bit of Monster Hunter World.

But mostly Spartan-kicking people. Yes please.

If I had been told German would be the language of Eurogames, that would have motivated me back in middle school.

As I definitively threw the towel in as far Crosscode goes (sorry, rhamorim!), I am going to play Betrayal at Krondor and Kessen 3 mainly. Maybe some Ape Escape 2, Atelier Lilie or Culdcept 2 as a change of mood too.

No need to be sorry. Discovering the block-only B button wasn’t enough to solve the problems you had with the second half of the game, I suppose?

Forza Horizon 4, sprinkled with the usual PUGB and Insurgency: Sandstorm sessions.

It got me through a few more fights, before the game pulled the rug under my little feet again. I liked the puzzles, though.

Fourizon and AC:Origins (yes, the last one - never played it!) for me.

At the point of no return in Shadow of the Tomb Raider, so I’ll finish that up.

Also maybe some AC:Origins DLC.

Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey!

Some DCS: Hornet, probably, along with some Pillars of Eternity and more of the I’m-late-to-the-party Overwatch.

AC:OY! (plus some Pillars:Deadfire)

LK I have Shadows on my wishlist I will get to that as well. How do you feel about it?

My first many-player D&D 5e game. As the DM. With 6 players. That I don’t know. Online.

I have talked to them as a group, they seem pretty keen.

No time for vidya games, I have reading and prep all day tomorrow and then Sunday to rest :)

I have a match to conclude in AoW 3 so shall be playing that Sunday. You can read about it here:

https://the-battlefield.com/aow3/index.php?page=press

Issue 3.

Pathfinder Kingmaker is going to soak up all my free time

It’s not great… wait for sale.

I think it actually has the worst story of the new trilogy.
Tombs are better though.
Flashlight sucks, I miss the glowsticks.
I don’t find the location where this is set (Peru), to be very interesting. :(
But the location is lovely to take screenshots. :)

Those pdfs are amazing! Did you make them?

No.

I just contribute the horoscope part, which will change a bit from speculating about PF to interpreting what we actually know already.

Thanks Fluks and Rhaeg for the actual PDF and for coordinating the contributors.

Unfortunately we are all so busy we can’t hit once a month issues as planned.

And we’d love more contributors.

Well, yesterday I spent a few hours FINALLY finishing Tomb Raider 2013. Don’t even remember when I bought it, but it was at least 4 years ago (how do I view my purchase history on Steam again?). Pretty good game. It definitely needed an FOV slider though, because it would always give me a bit of motion sickness when I’d start it up. Please tell me that “Rise of…” has that.

Today, with all this recent Assassin’s Creed hype, I feel like going back into Origins, which I never finished (I think my Bayek is in the mid-20’s, level-wise). It’s just such a gorgeous world.