What have you played in the weekend?

Speaking of closure, ten years later, I finally managed yesterday to clear the Okehazama battle in Kessen III while grabbing the elusive bay horse.

I am actually doing quite good at this game, so many years later!

Instead of playing something constructive like Betrayal at Krondor, I spent most of my week-end on Pixel Puzzle Collection, and I finally cleared, after so many years, Ninja Five-O (the last stage’s time attack was horrible!).

So far, mostly Helium Rain, but I expect to play a good bit of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey later today.

Hope to finish up AC Origins: The Curse of the Pharaohs.

Then unpack my PS4 Pro when it arrives on Monday and play some Red Dead Redemption 2.

Oh no, I just realized I didn’t finish my second playthrough of Dead Space and RDR2 is coming! Well I guess I’ve got tonight. I hope an Undead Nightmare-type DLC is coming eventually.

Only for RDR Online, if it comes at all.

Assassin’s Creed Odyssey would be my first choice, but since patch 1.03 it hasn’t been very friendly with my video card drivers (weird artifacts, blue screen, hard freezes, etc), so I might refrain from playing it for the time being.

I also want to play lots of Disgaea 5 and Rimworld if I can. And maybe a good bit of Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.

I just played through Assassin’s Creed: Origins and enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

Then, deciding to go back and play AC: Syndicate afterwards, I realized why: AC:O had the first tight controls in the entire goddamn series. Good jumping jesus were the controls of of AC1 to Black Flag a sloppy conundrum of hot wank.

Even though I’m on the penultimate sequence of AC:S, I don’t think I’ll finish it this weekend. I’m going to go play Just Cause 3 and the new New Vegas mod now.

Impressive sir! I still have to go back and finish AC:Syndicate DLC.

Red Dead Redemption 2 (obviously), Forza Horizon 4 and PUBG.

My, it’s friday already?
I am going to play Airline Commander, and a bit of Do not feed the monkeys (going blindly into this one, I have no idea what it is about) and Golden Krone Hotel.

RDR2, COD4, AC:O

What a fine time for gaming!

I’m probably going to divide my gaming time between AC Origins and Shadow of War.

Probably not a ton since I’m pretty busy, but there will be…

Pinball! …and Poker… at my friend’s place. The monthly game is tomorrow. Pinball machines are Ghost Busters, Old Chicago, Houdini, and Aerosmith. Hopefully I’m doing so well at poker there isn’t much time for pinball.

Call of Duty 15: Black Ops IIII will be played. Dragon Quest XI as well. Probably some more Viewpoint on Neo Geo and whatever floats my boat on Sega Genesis once the CDX makes its way into the living room. The most important part of the weekend will be reconfiguring the living room game setup to incorporate the new toy that enables all the old consoles to be played permanently.

Red Dead Redemption 2.

Regarding the bundles with RDR2 included free for the price of the console, does that make anyone else a bit suspicious? I’m remembering all the glowing prerelease reviews of GTA IV and then the letdown when people realized the game’s problems.

I most likely will be continuing the adventures of my colony in Rimworld. I also seem to be hooked on Madden 19’s Ultimate Team mode, so will be doing things in that. Plus there is Call of Duty: Blackops 4, the Football Manager 2019 beta, and possibly some Out of the Park baseball or Age of Empires 2.

I think I’m recovering from Soulcalibur VI burnout, so that’s an option. Helldivers just got some new update and might be worth dabbling with a bit. Otherwise, I stalled out on Valkyria Chronicles 4 and need to get back to it sometime, and some time with Executive Assault 2 might be in order.

Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock, Opus Magnum, and Field of Glory II.

I will play Kassandra and some Skyrim(enhanced) on legendary and Warhammer 2.

Skyrim enhanced legendary is almost cheating hard. I think that’s why I like it.