What have you played in the weekend?

If my copy of RDR 2 arrives early enough on Saturday, then that. But I really should finish the first RDR, shouldn’t I? Hmmmm. Maybe I marathon play RDR on Saturday from where I left off many moons ago (Mexico) and try to get to RDR2 in Sunday. Nah, will never happen.

That is all.

I will be playing some oldies.

Divine Divinity Original Sin 1

S.T.A.L.K.E.R - SoC

Finally think I have "gotten into " Stalker after my 10th try to start it over the years. That’s right, never played it before. I only have it modded with 2009 Complete.

Not sure how much gaming time I’ll have this weekend, since I have an event to attend on Saturday, but what little time I have will most likely be shared between playing Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition with my kid, and playing 3030 Deathwar Redux - A Space Odyssey by myself on my PC.

Exceptional choice.

Terrific Choice.

I know, right? It is a great game, and the recent updates only make it better. I had a great time playing it yesterday and I want more. ;)

Yeah, I too plan to dive into it this weekend. I also got Wildlands, so totally some of that, and definitely more Forza Horizon 3 as well.

I’m putting a new PC together this weekend and I barely own anything to give it a good workout.

I might fire up Monster Hunter World, which was free with my video card, but I don’t really want to invest time into it.

I’ll probably play a lot of Ninja Gaiden Sigma on RPCS3 and The Wonderful 101 on CEMU. I’m hoping for 60 fps!

The last couple weeks all I’ve played is an old MUD. I plan to quit tonight. Send help if I don’t.

My pilot was just downed this morning over Alsace…

RIP%20KOS

I was planning to read some manuals (probably Gunship 2000’s), but I may join the 3030 festival as well.

I’ve had 3030 Deathwar whatever on my wishlist forever, one of these days I’ll pick it up. And I have Guacamelee installed and ready to go - but I just don’t see myself tearing away from RDR2 this weekend. It’s got its hooks in me deep.

I’ll be trying out Battlefield V through EA Access on Xbox One even though I’ve already pre-ordered it on PC (but it’s not available there until the 20th, because reasons). There’s also some recent big patches I want to check out, for Insurgency: Sandstorm, Rising Storm 2: Vietnam and Squad.

Lots of pew pew pew with and against other people in other words.

Ghost Recon Wildlands is on sale, which apparently is a real good test of a new PC’s capabilities.

It just had an amazingly huge update, you should check it out.

Funny thing is that I’m also playing stuff like Resonance of Fate HD, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, Dragon Quest XI and more. I should be playing any of those, but I was bitten by this 3030 bug.

As for Guacamelee, I watched Coco with my kid last weekend (and he loved it), so Guacamelee’s Mexiverse makes for great father-kid bonding gaming right now. ;)

More Slay the Spier and RDR2 is 100% my entire weekend.

Star Traders: Frontiers for sure. It’s a remarkably deep and engaging starship sim, and the devs have been providing an exceptional level of post release support.

Probably some Field of Glory II and Sniper Elite 4 in multiplayer, as well.

That sounds like a pretty good weekend!

Some RDR2 , Skyforce Reloaded, and Antihero!

As much as I want to play Hitman 2, gotta finish up Arthur Morgan’s story first.

Going to play some Rise of the Tomb Raider - second one in the reboot trilogy - which I am quite enjoying despite the godawful story. (Daddy issues are a plague on 21st century story telling.)