What have you played in the weekend?

I"m quite busy this weekend, but I’ m sure I’ll find time for some quick Diablo 3 Switch on-the-go.

Did you end up buying it, Brian?

I just got a PS4 Pro and RDR2 so I’ll be playing a lot of that, probably, but I’m already thinking about an alternative controller because the default PS4 one makes my left thumb joint hurt.

I did, can’t wait to dive in hopefully today.

Rinworld and Warhammer 2!

I can only speak for myself but testing a new cpu capabilities this week: Warhammer 2, Ac:Ody (of course – I love K), and some Warhammer 2 with the new expansion. Btw that new expansion changes mechanics and the map.

Some Skyrim: Enhanced on legendary because I am apparently a glutton for punishment.

I accidentally posted this in the “watch this weekend” thread.

Played a round of Antiquity and 1846 yesterday. I’ll also finish the campaign with my necromancer on diablo 3 on the switch.

New California. Slay the Spire.

Well, I got my second pilot killed pretty quickly at Knights of the Sky, tried flying the F117 (quite unsuccessfully, I’d have a few questions because it seems there are a some gaps between what the manual explains and how the game is actually played). Then, because of @jpinard, I tried to jump into Railroad Tycoon for the xxxth times and, as I only got 4 hours of sleep, I’d say that attempt was successful. One of the things is that I was always confused by the interface. But it’s a pretty nice interface actually! Only it is so remote from all our modern conceptions, it seems alien at first.
Microprosey weekend, eh.

two words for you m8: Tank Platoon.

It’s been good knowing ya ;-)

I did play quite a bit of Guacamelee STCE with my kid. And I ended up playing a whole lot of Galaxy of Pen and Paper +1 Edition for whatever reason. It was fun.

Also played a bit of Resonance of Fate HD. I have no idea what’s going on storywise, but the gameplay is awesome. ;)

Like Railroad Tycoon, I confess M1 Tank Platoon’s been installed forever, its manual loaded on the iPad for a long time as well, but I haven’t yet touched it properly. I seem to remember regretting there were no mouse controls, and that there was a weird inertia in the cursor’s movements on the map, that made using the gamepad for that purpose mandatory. But it’s about a subject matter I am so ignorant about, reading the manual will sure provide lots of insights — as usual.

That manual was so good, i think i still keep it around.

I’ll probably play some Two Point Hospital and at least do a run or 2 of Slay the Spire. Also chipping away at Hollow Knight on the Switch.

Busy busy, but I think I’ll find time to zone out with Diablo 3 on the Switch. Also maybe a game of Crusader Kings 2.

I am playing F-19 Stealth Fighter (F-117A Stealth Fighter got even more cycles related DOSBox issues than Tie Fighter, and its interface update is a bit problematic anyway. Meanwhile, F-19 plays perfectly. I am so good at this game I land on carriers without the arresting gear’s help!) and I am dropping temporarily Railroad Tycoon to enjoy Master of Orion.
Microprose week-end! excepting that Slay the Spire got a huge bit of content added, hm…

Amazing. Just amazing.

So for me, I’ll likely be playing a lot of Forza Horizon 3, as I’m just enamored with it, but probably some Sunset Overdrive – which hits Steam today, yay! – and Hellgate: London at the very least. Likely also some Wildlands and Steep as well. I love having a new PC. :)

This, again. I’m becoming predictable, or maybe it’s just that these are long games and I only get a little time to play them!

Gonna be a great weekend!

450_1000

How is Mechanicus? How’s the strategic context handled? Does it have any?

Check out the thread here, some questions were answered. I feel the risk reward system of clearing an entire area for a mission is well handled.