What have you played in the weekend?

I am currently reading up on the rules of Pendragon: The Fall of Roman Britain in roder to play it on Friday. It’s been a few years since the last time I played (or participated in an attempt to play, rather) a COIN game, but I like what I’m seeing in this so far.

TWILIGHT IMPERIUM 4TH EDITION.

I don’t think I could play using that engine again. :(

There’s a poll in another thread where THROUGH THE POWER OF VOTING!!! we determine what genre it belongs to. Not sure what the tally is at this moment.

(Actually, I created the poll and just about everyone ignored it.)

There were 22 votes! Thats a good amount for our forum. :)

Your group should totally start the game by looking at the win statistics and gang up on people based on that:

I’m not sure I’m smart enough to read that graph. If Space Cats has taught me anything I know races aren’t even. I’m hoping that someone at FFG is taking notes and the expansion will add some more objectives/hididen objectives that help the other races. That said, I usually give beginners Sol, Jol, or Barony.

I still haven’t played Ghost, Yin or Yssaril.

Hmm I think I will be playing Fallout 4 survival a bit …. darkside detective (from the recent steam sale) and Warhammer 2 if I can find the time.

Note that Fallout 4: survival mode isn’t really about hunger and thirst (though that is a problem for you). What makes that game fun in that mode is the increased deadliness. Damage incoming and damage outgoing is vastly increased.

I just wish my ssd drive would help me with load times more better.

Nice!

EF2000 Reloaded is wonderful.

A week later, another EF 2000 weekend here!

I just played an amazing dogfight. I was hugging the floor on my way home, and mountains couldn’t protect me from three bandits who managed to detect me. I got one during their approach with an aim-120, then the two last proceeded to harass me in close quarters. I panicked and shot a couple of asraam at one of them while locking him looking at him in my back (it surprisngly worked. it also surprisingly felt quite good). The last one I tried to pull away from, to no good, and after 15 minutes he finally got me with his cannon.
I have so much to learn, but I did incredibly better than I ever did in a dogfight before.

Man, now I gotta load this up. So happy you’re enjoying it. It’s really a gem.

Pathfinder: Kingmaker. Although at this point I am neither finding the path nor being made a king.

Battle Brothers and Warhammer 2.

So… mostly X4: Foundations, if all goes well. I might also play Battle Brothers (new DLC just arrived), Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ditto) and Thea 2: The Awakening. And maybe a bit of Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey and Guild Wars 2.

More realistically, I’ll probably just play Grim Dawn more. Or nothing at all. We’ll see.

If time permits…

Battlefield 5
Red Dead Redemption 2
Cat Quest
Antihero

(In no particular order.)

Besides X4 for the blog, I forsee a lot of Forza Horizon 3 and 3030 Deathwar Redux.

I’ve been enjoying Forza Horizon 4 and Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey.

Probably a little more Pathfinder: Kingmaker and some Rusty Lake: Roots. Those Rusty Lake games are pretty enjoyable puzzle games.

Some combination of Battletech (with the new expansion), Field of Glory II (always), and For the King (with the wonderful free content expansion from last week).

It has been a seriously good year for strategy and strategy RPG titles.

Don’t know… I’ll be monitoring the X4 thread for impressions and trying not to impulse buy. :)

Thinking I’ll play Diablo 3, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and maybe Pokemon Let’s Go.

Early adopters for X:n games get what they deserve.