What have you played in the weekend?

I’ve been back into World of Tanks after 2 or 3 years away, thanks to a Twitch Prime giveaway pack, so probably that, plus some Magic Arena and maybe a little more Assassin’s Creed Odyssey if I can get up the gumption.

I’ll be here. At least on Sunday.

http://unplugged.paxsite.com/

I’ll be there Saturday. Sadly, we won’t meet (unless you go out and buy a Saturday ticket instead).

There’s only two choices…

And.

Possibly some Destiny 2 though.

RDR2, Farming Simulator 19, and Parkitect.

I’ll be trying to learn Artifact, play some co-op in Insurgency: Sandstorm, doing conquest in Battlefield V and getting chicken dinners in PUBG.

I’m setting an ambitious target this weekend. I’m going to try to finish Chapter 2 of RDR2 if I can.

In addition, if there’s time, I’ll try to make some more progress in Hollow Knight and Overload.

I’ll be playing Demon’s Souls and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 in RPCS3.

Both experiences are less smooth than Ninja Gaiden Sigma, but still playable.

I’ve been doing the single player challenges in Splendor and they’re pretty fun. I’ve almost finished them but got hung up on one of the last ones. Can’t figure out how to do it for the life of me. I hate bailing, but I think I’m going to have to for my sanity.

Not sure what’s up next.- maybe continue a bit in Mario Odyssey.

Much to the surprise of a few people that know me a bit here, I didn’t pick this up. The reviews scared me away. Is it better/worse than 17? Does it need patching? I’m also told it looks the same as the last two…

I kicked off today with some Warframe, and will probably spend some time with DCS too, perhaps with one of the dynamic campaign mods and the Hornet or Harrier.

It’s going to be LOTRO. I finally made it to Mordor last night so I can’t stop now…

Hopefully digging into RDR 2, finally.

But if I don’t find a few quality hours to indulge in that, will probably spend a little time on FFXIII.

Also just got my Limited Run Games copy of Salt & Sanctuary for the Vita so may give that a try, curious about its “2D Dark Souls” gameplay.

Picked up AC: Origins on Black Friday and very curious about it, but using some serious will power not to play it and wait until I get to Black Flag and Unity which I’ve had for some time and Syndicate which I got a few months ago.

Feel like I’ve sunk into a serious pit of back log I can’t get out of. I keep buying games I haven’t the time to play. Still sitting on unwrapped copies of games from the last 3 or 4 years plus a multitude of barely played ones. It seems these days I just “sample” games - install them, play them for an hour or two and then start to play something else. The last game I finished was Mass Effect 2, two years ago.

Someone should start a Gaming Life Coach business to set up individualized strategies to attack ones gaming back logs.

You need therapy. And when you find the right therapist, please be so kind as to give me their number. I seem to be suffering from the same condition.

Battle Brothers - the kind of game I’ll never get that good at, but enjoy dying over and over again with in the first 20 days.

Assassin’s Creed Origins - a little burnt out about 20 hours in, so this will probably slip into the ‘slow burn’ category of open world games; squeezing out a story mission every few days until I finish that.

Battle Brothers.

maybe PoE2.

The Witcher 3 minus the DLC since I don’t own them.
Motorsport Manager possibly.

That didn’t last long. Unavoidable crash on chapter 14 of NGS2. Plus all the levels I have left in Demon’s Souls completely suck, so I’ll quit here.

Maybe I’ll play Darksiders 2.

Today I played carpenter and remodelled my sons’ schools bike shed.
Later, after the kids went to bed, I had a great time at the Mudspike 4th annual fall fly-in. Getting my first truly positive experience with DCS multiplayer.

Gonna do some more of that tomorrow :D

War for the Overworld, CrossCode, Hearthstone, and Senua’s Sacrifice (VR) will likely consume some of my weekend.